Sign in to follow this  
Maddogg_8121

Hello

I guess i forgot to do this when i joined.  Better late than never.  I'm 36, male, and a huge horror genre fan.  I will be looking for people to play with that are mature and respectful.  I do not want this gaming experience ruined as jason is my favorite movie killer.  That's not to say i don't want anyone having fun, but i do not want trolls. Glad to be here.  I'm a pretty laid back person.  Hope everyone is as excited about this game as i am.  Kudos to the devs on this.  I would have been happy with another 8 bit game, but this far exceeds that. 

• Like 1

A belated welcome to the forums!

I'm pretty much of the same mindset. I really enjoy being able to screw around and have fun at times, but also enjoy playing games in the intended atmosphere and doing my best to play well and help out. And I really don't like trolling.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 5:06 AM, Maddogg_8121 said:

I guess i forgot to do this when i joined.  Better late than never.  I'm 36, male, and a huge horror genre fan.  I will be looking for people to play with that are mature and respectful.  I do not want this gaming experience ruined as jason is my favorite movie killer.  That's not to say i don't want anyone having fun, but i do not want trolls. Glad to be here.  I'm a pretty laid back person.  Hope everyone is as excited about this game as i am.  Kudos to the devs on this.  I would have been happy with another 8 bit game, but this far exceeds that. 

I'm with you, man. About your age and hoping for a great experience free from trolls. What platform will u be using?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

I'm with you, man. About your age and hoping for a great experience free from trolls. What platform will u be using?

Ps4. You?

21 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Ps4. You?

I'm gonna be on Xbox and Steam... hope I get to play with ya somehow!

• Like 1