Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For Australians. Will the game still be released on the 26th (friday) or the 27th (saturday). Also, does anyone know the time that the game will be released in Australia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, biggieniggie said:

For Australians. Will the game still be released on the 26th (friday) or the 27th (saturday). Also, does anyone know the time that the game will be released in Australia?

Unfortunately they haven't released the launch times yet, so hard to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Australia to and the post places are closed on Saturday and Sunday so there not gonna come to us on Saturday or Sunday but I'm pretty sure we will get the codes if your like me and bought the phiscal copy of the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I live in Australia to and the post places are closed on Saturday and Sunday so there not gonna come to us on Saturday or Sunday but I'm pretty sure we will get the codes if your like me and bought the phiscal copy of the game 

Physical copies probably won't go out for another month or so. Keys / codes will go out at launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will get them same time as US, so hopefully will be Friday evening for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 23/05/2017 at 10:13 PM, AldermachXI said:

Physical copies probably won't go out for another month or so. Keys / codes will go out at launch.

GUN MIDEA has no idea when Microsoft and Sony will give them the codes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×