Zombie79

What's Your Favorite Song from the "Friday The 13th" Franchise?

What's Your Favorite Song from the "Friday The 13th" Franchise?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Song from the "Friday The 13th" Franchise?

• Angela Rotella - "Sail Away, Tiny Sparrow" (Part 1)
    • Manfredini and Zager - "Theme from Friday the 13th Part 3" (the "Disco Theme")
    • Lion - "Love Is A Lie" (Deadfuck Dance! Part IV)
    • Pseudo Echo - "His Eyes" (Violet Dance! Part V)
    • Felony - "I'm No Animal" (Part VI)
    • Alice Cooper - "Teenage Frankenstein" (Part VI)
    • Alice Cooper - "Hard Rock Summer" (Part VI)
    • Alice Cooper - "He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)" (Part VI)
    • FM - "Magic (In Your Eyes)" (Part VII)
    • Stan Meissner - "Darkest Side Of The Night" (Part VIII)
    • Terry Crawford - "Broken Dream" (Part VIII)
    • Other

Hey all - which of these is your favorite tune from the Friday the 13th franchise and why? Hell, pick more than one - I left it multiple options. I stuck to the Paramount franchise because it was easier, but feel free to fill in a post-Part VIII track if you want. there's a ton of greats, and some... not so greats. Some are awesome only because of the scene they are in... I doubt anyone is still rushing out to get songs from FM or Stan Meissner (although "Darkest Side of the Night" is pretty damn cool). 

For me it's a toss up between "The Friday the 13th Theme" and "He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)" - those Alice Cooper songs in Part VI are just iconic... I could have picked any of them, but this one is the best. That video! Jason is only in clips but...Alice's costume!

And come on.. the disco theme? Try to lie and say you didn't boogie to that number when you were a kid (or an adult - no shame!). 

Of course, you know I love "His Eyes"... the scene is my friggin avatar... I'll add that too.

• Like 1

I picked five, couldn't decide on one. Tiny Sparrow, His Eyes and anything Alice Cooper.

I got to see Alice play "He's Back" live a few years back. Never thought in a million years I'd get to see him play it live.

• Like 2

The Part III Disco Theme and His Eyes are both really catchy. Those are the ones that pop into my head more than any others.

• Like 2

Was a toss up between He's Back and His Eyes, had to go with He's back. His Eyes was catchy for the minute we heard it, but He's back at the end of 6 was the winner for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I picked five, couldn't decide on one. Tiny Sparrow, His Eyes and anything Alice Cooper.

I got to see Alice play "He's Back" live a few years back. Never thought in a million years I'd get to see him play it live.

Oh my god - jealous!!!!

Definitely "He's Back".  Great song for a great movie!  

• Like 1

I've listened to 'He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask' sooooo many times.... it's safe to assume that this is my favorite song.

Be sure to click "Credits" on the game's main menu.  You'll hear a familiar favorite. 

"His Eyes" by Psuedo Echo for sure.  I loved those guys, bought their Funkytown single and then their full album, "Love an Adventure" on both cassette and CD.  It is a fantastic New Wave album.  When I watched Part V and heard the song playing, I thought it had a neat vibe, and then when the vocals kicked in, I was stunned!  I couldn't believe Pseudo Echo made a Friday film!  Hahaha!  It was awesome.

He's Back is the best track written for the franchise, but Sister Christian popping up in the remake tugs my 80s heartstrings.

17 minutes ago, Jason From Part VI said:

movies funny dancing horror horroredit GIF

Cant help but laugh at this dance when i see it

• Like 1

The song with Crispin Glover's dance in part IV is the best. My second favorite song, first favorite is "His Eyes", third is "He's Back". Though I can see why the last would be everyone's favorite.