Sign in to follow this  
dilixz

What about Jason VS ***** DLC's in the future?

Well, it's no surprise that the game relies on F13 universe. But why not think past that? . If the movies added some other characters like freddy , why not add some into the game? 
I just want to see opinions about it . I would really love to see ,( I REPEAT, IN THE FUTURE) ,DLC's like Jason VS Myers DLC' with new map Lampkin Lane , Jason VS Leatherface DLC , Jason VS Ghostface , etc. The list may go on. So, what's your opinion guys? Don't you think this will add alot more freshness and potential to the game?

Also, let's say some killers licenses will be pretty expensive to buy. Devs could also come up with some killers that will bring some freshness to the game, not necesarilly known killers.

Not likely to happen, the game is a Friday the 13th IP and will remain as such. 

Also while it seems like a good idea many other horror icons would play differently and would need different maps / abilities to ensure the overall game remains balanced. 

With another note, I think each deserves their own game over a reskin / addition into a game.

3 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum777 said:

This is really just an extension of an existing topic "I want a JASON vs JASON mode". Please use the search function in the top right corner to look for topics before creating new ones so we can keep the forums neat and tidy. Thanks and welcome to the group.

Also this

This is really just an extension of an existing topic "I want a JASON vs JASON mode". Please use the search function in the top right corner to look for topics before creating new ones so we can keep the forums neat and tidy. Thanks and welcome to the group.

9 minutes ago, dilixz said:

Well, it's no surprise that the game relies on F13 universe. But why not think past that? . If the movies added some other characters like freddy , why not add some into the game? 
I just want to see opinions about it . I would really love to see ,( I REPEAT, IN THE FUTURE) ,DLC's like Jason VS Myers DLC' with new map Lampkin Lane , Jason VS Leatherface DLC , Jason VS Ghostface , etc. The list may go on. So, what's your opinion guys? Don't you think this will add alot more freshness and potential to the game?

Also, let's say some killers licenses will be pretty expensive to buy. Devs could also come up with some killers that will bring some freshness to the game, not necesarilly known killers.

There's a few posts on this subject, someone will probably be in here to suggest using the 'search' function.

I think the focus will be more on counselors than adding additional killers (who arent't named Jason, Roy or Pamela). The licenses and legal gymnastics to make crossover DLC is probably fairly daunting and, at least at this point, is unlikely to happen. The official response is usually something about them being focused entirely on Friday the 13th.

Welcome to the board.

Edit:

Called it. ;) You two posted as I was typing this up.

• Like 1