I think it would be cool to have the condemned most dangerous part of crystal lake as a seperate map with different missions.In the game it could say you are now entering dangerous territory camp blood .Camp Blood would have run down creepy aboanddd cabins and lake.

And of course Jasons shack cabin with the altar and his mothers head on it surrounded by candles and bodies on the ground next to altar.

That's pretty much the idea behind the "Abandoned Camp" stretch goal.

Ive never heard of the abandoned camp. In the movie its called camp blood and it has Jasons shack cabin with the altar and his mothers head on it surrounded by candles .

I always liked this map , which is one of the only that made sense to me . minus of course it not being connected to the Atlantic for part 8 .

06-fridaythe13th-1-L.jpg

• Like 1

I always liked this map , which is one of the only that made sense to me . minus of course it not being connected to the Atlantic for part 8 .

06-fridaythe13th-1-L.jpg

that map looks like a vagina

• Like 1

that map looks like a vagina

So does the " pond " where it was filmed , I believe he kept the shape , only made it a bit bigger , maybe , there is a lot of I thinks in what I am saying . lol

06-fridaythe13th-1-L.jpg

yo that map is epic bro

• Like 1

what was the camp from Part 3 ?  and where was it located from Crystal Lake ?

^higgins haven i think, as in chris higgins?

I really hope we get the Jarvis house with next door. Shepherd's with Russell's place next door. Mostly I would love Higgins Haven with the barn. That funky internal staircise would be a riot trying to run up/down from Jason.

Top tip of the Lake , you can click the map and zoom in , it has all areas as well as all death places and who is who . Gives me an idea .

The Sand Pond . 

Friday-the-13th-Camp.jpg

I was just curious because at the end of part 2 you see Jason crawl off and I remember when Edna was in the grocery store watching the report on TV that the gruesome Murders took place across the Lake as her husband ate several things from the store shelves. Donuts , Peanuts..LOL

Camp Blood was a closed off part of crystal lake.You see in Friday the 13th part 2 ,the couple who wonders off into Camp Blood territory.Then they get spotted by the cop.I just elaborated on what Camp Blood territory probably looked like,since its the spot where Jason drowned as a boy and Mrs Voorhees bloodied up the place murdering counselors.The man who picked up the hitchhiker from the diner in part 1 said that its a 1950s camp ground and in 1957 they tried to open the camp but the water was bad.This statement leads me to belive that after mrs voorhees was be headed and their was mass murder they closed that part of the camp for years. Leaving the cabins run down and a place for Jason to roam.

Lmao @bodyboy. I just caught it. Ima pull out my Jason balls and say...dude up there is dude that got banned for a week for all those ahem...posts? Lol

An Abandoned camp would have been great as a difficulty mode.

Maybe another company will design a game with these ideas.