Suck It Nerd!

I see dead people...

Hi gals and guys! I've been following this game for a couple of months now, watching the various youtube vids and I gotta say, I'm very excited to play this game. Can't wait for the 26th. This may be the one and only pvp game that I actually get into.

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 2

I usually like to greet new members and include the username or real name provided. With your username it almost would seem like I was insulting you. Ah well, I'll do it. Welcome to the forums Suck It Nerd!

• Like 3

whats up mfs!!!!!   Never really pain attention to the fourum til i saw it on my ps4 communitys . 

26th needs to hurry the heck up! I have think this has been along ,the Nintendo game of f13 from what i remember was  kindasuked,imo.

I pre ordered the disc,DLC-AND ARTBOOOOKim kinda worried i was charged,bur nvr a confermation ,have emailed backer 3x NOREPLY . Anyway is this thread only ffor PC playe O well,Hi . Im still wondering how they put this on 3.5GB of disc? I thought it was ajoke.

Cant believe Sony or hardly anywhere has advertise or promotion the game at all, a huge franchise as f13 wth?Im surprised  warner bro or hufe movie company didnot backit.  Cmon backer emailme my confermation,or something  i donated to help also, they could at least write back. Long as i get my code until disc i dgaf.  I bought 3

Hope to see u all having fun.  They need to do moee games like this.  Lastyear looks good but Cmon  

1 hour ago, JPops said:

I usually like to greet new members and include the username or real name provided. With your username it almost would seem like I was insulting you. Ah well, I'll do it. Welcome to the forums Suck It Nerd!

As long as you don't start slinging poo, insults are fine.

23 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Hahahaha I love "Revenge of the Nerds"!!!

Welcome Suck It Nerd!  I am super excited for the game too! Hopefully will have a chance to match against or with each other!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Suck It Nerd