Jason Lives

There's a legend around here

12 posts in this topic

A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse: Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him. No one can.

tumblr_onsttr2OT61vpz9bio1_400.gif

Hello out there. I'm a fellow Friday the 13th enthusiast. The idea of an actual game where you could play as Jason seemed as lost and out of reach as the old NES game was. I think it was like a dream come true to find out there was a game coming for the PS4 and Xbox Ones. I only wish I knew there was such a limited window on the pre-orders.

I have to say I think Friday the 13th is the only horror franchise where I love all of the films. I do prefer Paramount films to New Line and no one does it better than Kane Hodder.

I'll probably be looking around and asking a question or two. Thanks for having me.

2 people like this

Welcome to the forum!  Love part 7s intro!

1 person likes this

Welcome Jason Lives! :)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry too much about missing preorder come launch day it will be available on all digital stores

2 people like this

Welcome to the forums!

Not too long to go now before we can all have a go at trying to beat that death curse...

1 person likes this

Welcome. 

I think you're referring to the local Urban Legend around here. We dare not speak his name in fear that he could be summoned from a magic tome and unleash hell hounds upon us. 

1 person likes this

On 5/13/2017 at 6:16 AM, Brigadius said:

Welcome. 

I think you're referring to the local Urban Legend around here. We dare not speak his name in fear that he could be summoned from a magic tome and unleash hell hounds upon us. 

We wouldn't want that. I'll try to keep his name off my tongue. ;)

On 5/13/2017 at 0:38 AM, Davidt said:

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry too much about missing preorder come launch day it will be available on all digital stores

So it'll be on PlayStation store on launch day?

On 5/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, Gdain said:

Welcome to the forum!  Love part 7s intro!

Had to be one the best ways to open a film. You could tell JCB really cared about the mythos.

2 hours ago, Jason Lives said:

So it'll be on PlayStation store on launch day?

Yes it will be not too sure on an exact time

Just now, Davidt said:

Yes it will be not too sure on an exact time

I hope so. I've waited sooooo long. It's unusual for a game to not be on the store until launch day.

I could have sworn I posted a welcome to the forums on this. Anyways welcome to the forums Jason Lives!

Welcome to the forums