Sign in to follow this  
TheManBetweenTheMan

Movie Nights on discord

11 minutes ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Have you ever attended one of these?

I haven't, I'm not in the Discord.

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I haven't, I'm not in the Discord.

I have not been in one of Rainskull's movie nights (the F13 discord movie nights).  I DO however have my own movie night's occasionally on Twitch.  For mine, they are just randomly done (just another livestream), and anyone's invited.  I do them like Mystery Science Theater.  Still building up my library of movies tho.  I can stream anything Public Domain, or anything WITH WRITTEN PERMISSION.  So far, all we've done on Twitch so far, is "Night of The Living Dead" (1968) and, "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (original version).  

7 minutes ago, Laphin said:

I have not been in one of Rainskull's movie nights (the F13 discord movie nights).  I DO however have my own movie night's occasionally on Twitch.  For mine, they are just randomly done (just another livestream), and anyone's invited.  I do them like Mystery Science Theater.  Still building up my library of movies tho.  I can stream anything Public Domain, or anything WITH WRITTEN PERMISSION.  So far, all we've done on Twitch so far, is "Night of The Living Dead" (1968) and, "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" (original version).  

Both great movies!

Just saw this, so in order to access movie nights, you need to "fire Ben 8 times", and that involves in participating in the chat.

The more you talk, the higher level you reach. Movie nights happen on every Friday, but those will stop once the game releases, we'll switch it with "Game Nights".

• Like 2

Problem with firing Ben is, once you've had a taste, it's really hard to stop.

On 5/14/2017 at 7:50 AM, Rainskull said:

Just saw this, so in order to access movie nights, you need to "fire Ben 8 times", and that involves in participating in the chat.

The more you talk, the higher level you reach. Movie nights happen on every Friday, but those will stop once the game releases, we'll switch it with "Game Nights".

Hopefully you revert back to movies, I don't really like watching people play games.

5 hours ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Hopefully you revert back to movies, I don't really like watching people play games.

It's not watching others play games, it's playing F13 with others on dedicated times and planned matches!

42 minutes ago, Rainskull said:

It's not watching others play games, it's playing F13 with others on dedicated times and planned matches!

Oh I thought it was some sort of stream watching you play the game. But the other one sounds sort of cool, once I get to level 8 I'll make sure to check it out. Also what films have you showcased so far?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Oh I thought it was some sort of stream watching you play the game. But the other one sounds sort of cool, once I get to level 8 I'll make sure to check it out. Also what films have you showcased so far?

We've shown a whole lot of movies, whether it was the entire F13 franchise (which will be up again a day before the game releases) or a bunch of random horror films like Saw, Sleepaway Camp, Killer Klowns from Outerspace (oh god that one was awful), Monster Squad a lot more!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rainskull said:

We've shown a whole lot of movies, whether it was the entire F13 franchise (which will be up again a day before the game releases) or a bunch of random horror films like Saw, Sleepaway Camp, Killer Klowns from Outerspace (oh god that one was awful), Monster Squad a lot more!

What Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the best!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

What Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the best!

I watched that movie the same time I saw Lobster Man from Mars. I was on a B-movie binge.

• Like 1