Versenj

Where is F13 in the game store or coming soon section in XboxOne

Does anyone know why the game is not shown in the coming soon section or why you can't preorder it in the game store of the Xbox Store?

First off, welcome to the forums. One of the forum rules is you need to post an introduction thread in the 'Introductions' section :)

Secondly, nobody knows when it's going to appear on XBL. The developers have been pretty quiet about that, but it will be there soon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

First off, welcome to the forums. One of the forum rules is you need to post an introduction thread in the 'Introductions' section :)

Secondly, nobody knows when it's going to appear on XBL. The developers have been pretty quiet about that, but it will be there soon.

Yep. That's all correct. Except i really don't think it'll show up in the coming soon section. Pretty sure you'll have to get it on release.

But who knows they might pull a rabbit from their ass and have it actually show up.. two weeks from launch. My hopes aren't high for it haha.

Thank you Kodiak and IHeartbreakrI....sorry I'm new to the forum and don't really know how it all works. I'm excited about the game but I feel like Gun Media is losing some momentum by not having a tile up in the games store for the game. Hope we see it soon!

3 minutes ago, Versenj said:

Thank you Kodiak and IHeartbreakrI....sorry I'm new to the forum and don't really know how it all works. I'm excited about the game but I feel like Gun Media is losing some momentum by not having a tile up in the games store for the game. Hope we see it soon!

Hey it's all good! Welcome to the forums!

But i see your point. The hype for us that have been here for a while is escalating (because we've been waiting a while),  but for those that aren't as interested i can see the lack of enthusiasm. They haven't done much to market or put the word out there. As far as i know their only plan to advertise is to give streamers early access and hope their fan bases throw their cash at them.

10 minutes ago, Versenj said:

Won't matter.

The magic of this game is gonna be watching it bloom over the first 2 weeks of launching.

Gun hasn't put much into advertising of any form. YouTube, twitch, and other social media will take care of that. I'll be streaming :)

Unfortunately the pre-order window is managed by Microsoft / Sony / Steam. It's being worked on but one thing that is guaranteed is the game will be available for purchase on release day on 05/26/17.

• Like 1

I agree with you all. I just want the game to do well so that DLC and more content can follow. Who knows maybe we can get a sequel with more than just Jason. See you all on the 26th!

6 minutes ago, Versenj said:

I agree with you all. I just want the game to do well so that DLC and more content can follow. Who knows maybe we can get a sequel with more than just Jason. See you all on the 26th!

Don't think a sequel with more than Jason is unlikely. Unless you mean Pamela or Roy.

If Gun does one thing right, it's paying attention to source material (excluding J9's axe)

Plus theres a bunch of legal red tape and licensing issues involved. But i do hope for plenty of DLC. I want all Jasons, more maps including the Lazarus and Grendel. But theres enough threads talking about that.

Couldn't agree more. I really think they're onto something here and would love to see the idea of the game spread across different Horror Genre's. I can see concept this working for a Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw, or Halloween game. Wishful thinking lol

13 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, no XBox pre-orders:

image.jpg

Thanks for the news as always, bears.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, Versenj said:

My main thing is that the game is super successful and we get more DLC. It sounds like the makers want to focus on developing this game to be the best it can be rather than making sequels, so I plan on supporting it 100%. That said, outside of the horror world, I don't think there is a lot of awareness. More of the friends I've asked about it have no idea it exists - and some of these people are hardcore horror fans...

• Like 1