Tommy86

Hey everyone :)

14 posts in this topic

I joined up a while ago and regularly check the forums, you guys are cool and there's lots of good topics. So before I join in just saying hi to everyone! There it is. I've been following the game a very long time, probably near its inception. To think we'll finally have a true F13 game in a couple of weeks is pretty amazing. Can't wait for it.

Also, as I'm from Australia I want to give the devs a big congrats for being able to release it here. It's not easy! Alright that's it, see you guys in the threads. :)

Ah, man. Hope you get on some NA servers although the lag would probably be bad. Love playing with Australians. Generally good, positive experiences all around.

Welcome to the forums. Also from Australia here 

Welcome the the forums Tommy!

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprising they managed to get the all-clear from the Australian censors with this one. Hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, look forward to playing the game with you all!

11 hours ago, Cozmos001 said:

Ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha .:P

I'm sorry to tell you but it's not ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha it's ki Ki ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ma 

1 person likes this

Welcome Tommy! I know the game is going to be great, especially with this crowd playing! ?

On 5/13/2017 at 9:21 PM, Moe9999633 said:

I'm sorry to tell you but it's not ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha it's ki Ki ki Ki Ma Ma Ma Ma 

When he's murdering teens in just under a 2 weeks he can make whatever sounds he wants and nobody will be able to stop him. He'll be laughing all the way. Ch Ch Ch Ch Ha Ha Ha Ha

Welcome to the forums Tommy86

1 person likes this

On 5/12/2017 at 7:03 PM, Cozmos001 said:

Ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha .:P

Growing up I always thought it was Ch Ch Ch Ha Ha Ha, so I'm fine with this interpretation!

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Growing up I always thought it was Ch Ch Ch Ha Ha Ha, so I'm fine with this interpretation!

I did too until i seen the video of them saying how the sound was made

2 people like this

Welcome to the forums Tommy