Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

Creepy cabin basements and Graveyards and chainsaws

In Friday the 13th part 2 paul and jenny go into a basement that  is located in one of the cabins and Jason pops out in the basement of the cabin where the fuse electric box is.Can you guys make Creepy cob webbed basements with dark closets that have chainsaws and,knives.Can you also put a couple of Graveyards in the camp.Can you put Jason Voorhees grave in one of the graveyards,showing Jasons grave is open,why not make Jasons grave an open moseleum with cob webs candles,dark demons and bodies.Dark windy,lightning flashing in graveyards as miss voorhees haunts the graveyards .

• Like 1

Friday the 13th and House by the Cemetery are two of the best movies for creepy old basements and Graveyards .Please make the atmosphere of Friday the 13th  the game hair raising and scary.Id recommend the team to watch the movie House by the cemetery.That old creepy cabin basements with rats and dead bodies,cob webs,lanterns,if you guys can create this creepy atmospher.Flooded showers and bathtubs with bodies of campers.Creepy,crawl spaces to hide from Jason,attics with old dead bodies and old maps.Bodies hanging from trees.A Barn that has hay,pitchforks and roap,why not have the counselors fight a local bike gang like in Friday the 13th pt3 .Creepy moonlit lake with jason in the water.

A few basements does sound great , like in under the main lodge building and of course it would need to have a storm door exiting to ground level . Great idea .

• Like 1

I just want to run around Higgins Haven and carry on inside Chris's house on those internal stairs screaming, "Oh my God, oh my God" ala Chilie.

We have all the way to October to fund this game.Im sure the crew can add this stuff.Id like to see different mission scenarios.Like finding a possed machete in Jason s mausoleum tomb or going to get items at local grocery store and running into crazy ralp or a local biker gang.

All great ideas Guy's. I'm all for it.  The ideas for the game could be endless as possibly as DLC in the future.

• Like 1

I know from watching the movies that the cabins had creepy basements and attics .It would be great to see them in the game.Has any of you seen the movie HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY .It would be cool if Jason creeped through basements of cabins and you have to go to the basement to fix the fuse,electric box

wow you read my mind.this is exactly something that would be cool in the game.

• Like 1

Basements would be awesome. It would add a new level of fear, especially if the electricity goes out.

Don't forget the barn and the upstairs of the barn from the original movies, could be a good little thing to do, jump out of the upstairs barn window into a hay-bail or something.

i think the base game should stay as close to the original movies as possiable.but if there is extra maps,why not be a little more creative and add extra stuff thats not in the original franchise story.