Just wondering if I'm the only one who hopes this Kickstarter goal comes true:

"Revising history... the game that should have been made in 1989 is playable within the game!"

I actually love the original NES game, don't judge me, and I love the idea of them remixing and remaking it. It had so many problems back in the day but it would be so easy for them to make it into something that fans really enjoy.

An 8-bit Jason game that actually works, is playable, is survivable,  and expands from the original design… Sounds so cool!

Am I alone? Lol..

34 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Just wondering if I'm the only one who hopes this Kickstarter goal comes true:

"Revising history... the game that should have been made in 1989 is playable within the game!"

I actually love the original NES game, don't judge me, and I love the idea of them remixing and remaking it. It had so many problems back in the day but it would be so easy for them to make it into something that fans really enjoy.

An 8-bit Jason game that actually works, is playable, is survivable,  and expands from the original design… Sounds so cool!

Am I alone? Lol..

I don't think it would be a remix or remake because they would need specific rights. I think they were saying more that they would make an 8-bit Friday the 13th game that they feel should have been made at that time.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2017 at 4:13 AM, bewareofbears said:

I don't think it would be a remix or remake because they would need specific rights. I think they were saying more that they would make an 8-bit Friday the 13th game that they feel should have been made at that time.

Like just playing as a 8-bit Jason going around slashing. Fun! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Like just playing as a 8-bit Jason going around slashing. Fun! Also how do I add youtube videos in here so I can edit something cool here?

From my experience you just need to copy and paste the link. It should automatically embed it.

23 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

That would be awesome too, and certainly less of a rights rumble! 8-bit Jason anything would be amazing. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zombie79 said:

That would be awesome too, and certainly less of a rights rumble! 8-bit Jason anything would be amazing. :) 

I'm surprised no one has ever remade/fixed it. I only finally beat the first Super Mario Bros. because I was able to use the guy from Ninja Gaiden in a version someone made.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm surprised no one has ever remade/fixed it. I only finally beat the first Super Mario Bros. because I was able to use the guy from Ninja Gaiden in a version someone made.

There's a Ninja Gaiden version of SMB?? That's amazing! I've got to look for that. Yeah, I'm surprised too... it's such a legendary "bad game" you'd think someone would have taken the time to "remix" it.

On 5/10/2017 at 6:26 AM, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Like just playing as a 8-bit Jason going around slashing. Fun! 

Hahaha this video is awesome!!!