Sign in to follow this  
Super Ty

Stretch goals chart

Is there still a chart on the Kickstarter page that shows what stretch goals are met? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

• Like 1

We are at about $845,000 almost ready to hit the stretch goal to get 3 different Jason skins! Come on people let's promote to get this!

• Like 2

I thought it would be fun to revisit the kickstarter campaign goals, and see what figure we are actually getting. Let me know which feature from the original goals you'd like to add. I think many fans would still like to see mark in the game.

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I thought it would be fun to revisit the kickstarter campaign goals, and see what figure we are actually getting. Let me know which feature from the original goals you'd like to add. I think many fans would still like to see mark in the game.

It is interesting seeing all the stuff that didn't reach funding goals for initially still making its way into the game.

But going by the logic of some of the shills around here, we probably shouldn't be allowed to get those things like Uber Jason anyway just because people didn't back enough for it.

7 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

It is interesting seeing all the stuff that didn't reach funding goals for initially still making its way into the game.

But going by the logic of some of the shills around here, we probably shouldn't be allowed to get those things like Uber Jason anyway just because people didn't back enough for it.

I know the developers made a good amount of money off sales, so they went back and added more content.

• Like 1

Just now, MRWood204 said:

Where is the mirror smash kill?

Good question. I don't even think their are any mirrors in the game.

2 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Where is the mirror smash kill?

It was shown in the leaked footage on YouTube. It may only be for SP challenges.

25 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

They made a lot off the disc sales and digital sales. So all these should be put into the game. However things that were promised to the backers should stay with backers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I wonder how much this game made overall.

Well Kenny and Lachappa were 1 thousand so that's 2 thousand right there.

7 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Good question. I don't even think their are any mirrors in the game.

In the stream Wes did showing the new engine, there was a mirror in the main house at Pinehurst, he talked about how hard it is to do reflections in the game.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Those sales mostly being from non-backers, and no, they should NOT stay with the backers. Dick headed move there, shill.

I am confused... why should backer only content( backer exclusive) be released to everyone? Do you have an example of what exclusive backer content should be available for the masses?

• Like 1

The only backer exclusive was Savini and the counselor clothing pack. None of the stretch goals were backer exclusive, and since we know Savini will never be released, this argument is moot. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

4. They do not have the rights to do anything with the versions of Jason from the remake or Freddy vs. Jason. So after Uber Jason comes out, there won't be any more Jasons left to work with. What then?

You're arguing for Savini Jason to be released, who is an original concept Jason, by saying that after Uber Jason they can't release any other original concept Jason's. It makes zero sense.

I am more interested in what their plan for Pamela initially was, since they have (I am pretty sure) come out and said she wouldn't be added due to gameplay mechanics.

@Zentorno 

As @MRWood204 pointed out, the only exclusive content unreleased is original concept "Savini" Jason and the counselor clothing pack. That type of content could be created again and sold as packs. 

As for the argument of needing fund for future content, you are right. That is why they have sales on this game often to bring in new fans. Every Friday the 13th there is a sale that brings in new gamers and purchases.

Also to solve that, they can always work on new content like Kill Packs, counselor clothing, emotes, etc. Things people can purchase if they care to.

On top of that, they can always hire other famous special fx artists like Rick Baker to design new Jasons.

I think what you are actually doing is pleaing for a company to break a promise that was broken twice already. Which leads to mistrust as a company from the gamers. Which may affect later decisions in purchasing games. This wont be their only game for either company. That is longer term thinking than only for this game's life cycle.

Also, as you already pointed out. Someone from LR stole codes and sold them on eBay. Some people already have bad feelings on these companies, so why make things worse and break the backer promise and lose integrity?

• Like 1