lHeartBreakerl

Whoa whoa whoa wait... 26th for MOST major markets?

"26th for most major markets with Xbox One, PS4 and Steam."

- Response from offical twitter about release date

So which regions are getting delayed?

that was a response to this tweet "Stupid question, but will the release day reflect regions? As in 26th in Australia or 27th for us?" so my guess is it just means like noon in a couple countries the next day or some crap like that.

1 minute ago, EscoNitz said:

my guess is it just means like noon in a couple countries the next day or some crap like that.

I'm hoping i just took it too literally and theres nothing to worry about. 

9 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

"I'm proud to be an American,cause I'll play this on releaseeee."

Actually with the time diffrence in Greece,I get to download off ps network Greece,  around 12 hours before it hits ps store USA. US store gets there games hours later.  When its 5 pm eastern time USA on may 25th, thats when my downloading for the game begins! I know this from other games in the past. Will happen again tonight with nba playgrounds game.

2 minutes ago, antonz said:

Actually with the time diffrence in Greece,I get to download off ps network Greece,  around 12 hours before it hits ps store usa. US store gets there games hours later.  When its 5 pm eastern time USA on may 25th, thats when my downloading for the game begins! I know this from other games in the past. Will happen again tonight with nba playgrounds game.

Maybe not...that may be exactly what this tweet was stating - The game might unlock on 12:01 a.m. May 26th, EST, PST, etc...we don't know. So in that case, it would become available to you in Greece at whatever time 12:01 a.m. May 26th PST is over there.

I suspect the launch will center around U.S. times. Any one know if Gun is east coast or west?

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Maybe not...that may be exactly what this tweet was stating - The game might unlock on 12:01 a.m. May 26th, EST, PST, etc...we don't know. So in that case, it would become available to you in Greece at whatever time 12:01 a.m. May 26th PST is over there.

I suspect the launch will center around U.S. times. Any one know if Gun is east coast or west?

Gun's in Ky. 

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Any one know if Gun is east coast or west?

Pretty sure they're based in Kentucky. So Central.

EDIT: Grave is quick on the draw and  beat me to it. Disregard this comment and carry on.

Edited by lHeartBreakerl
Grave is a speedy mofo

Well there you have it. Stands to reason the game will launch at 12:01 a.m. May 26th either Eastern or Central time, then. There's only a 1 hour difference.

Who knows though. They may not be doing a 12:01 launch. This isn't your standard game release. Gun may release it at a time of their own choosing. All we know for sure is May 26th at some point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Pretty sure they're based in Kentucky. So Central.

Grave is quick on the draw and  beat me too it. Disregard this comment and carry on.

Actually now that you mention it, I think KY is both Central and Eastern based on where in the state you live. 

Edit: and Aldermach's comment doubles down on my own. 

34 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Well there you have it. Stands to reason the game will launch at 12:01 a.m. May 26th either Eastern or Central time, then. There's only a 1 hour difference.

Who knows though. They may not be doing a 12:01 launch. This isn't your standard game release. Gun may release it at a time of their own choosing. All we know for sure is May 26th at some point.

I agree. See you soon friend. :)

43 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Well, if that does happen, it will be the 1st time ever,and ive downloaded many games on release date at the timeslot I mentioned earlier. Not saying what you guys said cant happen, but for me it will be the 1st time ever.

If it does release at the timeslot I mentioned,im going to taunt everyone on here and make chad style funny faces!! Just kidding,lol !

12 minutes ago, DamnedEternal1 said:

Agreed

10 minutes ago, DamnedEternal1 said:

I agree. See you soon friend. :)

DoubleLook.gif

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, antonz said:

Well, if that does happen, it will be the 1st time ever,and ive downloaded many games on release date at the timeslot I mentioned earlier. Not saying what you guys said cant happen, but for me it will be the 1st time ever.

18 minutes ago, antonz said:

If it does release at the timeslot I mentioned,im going to taunt everyone on here and make chad style funny faces!! Just kidding,lol !

D-D-D-DOOOUBBBBLLLEEE POOOSSSTTT
ya'll are gonna give JPops a heart attack..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

D-D-D-DOOOUBBBBLLLEEE POOOSSSTTT
ya'll are gonna give JPops a heart attack..

Whoever said Jpops had a heart?

• Like 1

Just now, Risinggrave said:

Whoever said Jpops had a heart?

That was cold blooded

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

That was cold blooded

But how much of it is my blood? *dead glare.*