Nothingface

I died laughing... (New chad face)

HOLY JESUS

That's terrifying...screw Jason, just make Chad the killer and have this be his facial expression!

• Like 1

ErzIMYJ.jpg

OK.. i know its not official, But that second one is fucking PERFECT!

Gun/illphonic THATS your target!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nothingface said:

ErzIMYJ.jpg

That second one is way better, I'm impressed with the overall jump in graphics. Wondering what that weird line is that goes up his face though, he looks almost Klingon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

DLC idea : ChadFace Jason?

I would unironically love this. As this game gets older, it's going to need to rely on absurdity to keep it fresh...

That sentence was sloppy AF.

6 hours ago, Nothingface said:

ErzIMYJ.jpg

'Origianl version'. Yes, very origianl Chad face there.

Gotta say that the second one does indeed look a lot better, it's those curves on the lips and lip size that make him look like a Goober. Eyelids look better too :)

It totally is just the Steve Tyler-esque lips that look odd (and a little bit the eyelids), rest is fine and a visual improvement, yeah.

That suggested second version there by BM is definitely good.

Looks like he should be fighting Chris Redfield.

I like the first version better.  Its more ridiculous. 

For those that didnt play the beta I can see why you might not like it. But chadface totally fits in with the silly bits of the game. Its hilarious and I really hope they leave it be and not cave to the "we cant have any silliness in a horror game" crowd. 

13 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

I like the first version better.  Its more ridiculous. 

For those that didnt play the beta I can see why you might not like it. But chadface totally fits in with the silly bits of the game. Its hilarious and I really hope they leave it be and not cave to the "we cant have any silliness in a horror game" crowd. 

There's no chance they remove it for a select few who just don't get it...

The movies are campy, so the game should be too. I actually hope other characters (where appropriate) will say/do things that make us chuckle a bit.

Like another map opening where one of the bimbos goes skinny dipping and takes a harpoon to the eye..

33 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

There's no chance they remove it for a select few who just don't get it...

The movies are campy, so the game should be too. I actually hope other characters (where appropriate) will say/do things that make us chuckle a bit.

Like another map opening where one of the bimbos goes skinny dipping and takes a harpoon to the eye..

Okay now I'm genuinely concerned about the overwhelming support for this.  At first I thought this support was ironic, but now I'm doubting myself.  Chadface is just starting to get annoying.

I've played the Beta.  Chadface was a good meme.  But it wasn't even an intentional thing.  Now just because it's a nice meme of the game we should implement it into the game?  And surprise surprise; the movies yet again being used as an excuse to include ridiculous ideas.  Not saying "NO FUN ALLOWED" but at least keep it appropriate.  Unnatural and cartoonish looking faces is not my idea of something that should be included into the game.  Please for the LOVE of God don't include a unintentional meme into the game intentionally.

It's not a big deal one way or another, it's one scene, but why are the movies being used to justify terrible ideas?

16 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

Okay now I'm genuinely concerned about the overwhelming support for this.  At first I thought this support was ironic, but now I'm doubting myself.  Chadface is just starting to get annoying.

I've played the Beta.  Chadface was a good meme.  But it wasn't even an intentional thing.  Now just because it's a nice meme of the game we should implement it into the game?  And surprise surprise; the movies yet again being used as an excuse to include ridiculous ideas.  Not saying "NO FUN ALLOWED" but at least keep it appropriate.  Unnatural and cartoonish looking faces is not my idea of something that should be included into the game.  Please for the LOVE of God don't include a unintentional meme into the game intentionally.

It's not a big deal one way or another, it's one scene, but why are the movies being used to justify terrible ideas?

"Well, that's like, your opinion, man."

If you think Chad doesn't INTENTIONALLY look and behave how he does...I don't know what to tell you.

Has nothing to do with the meme. He's intended to be the preppy guy who gets scared shitless - Hence Chadface. It works perfectly. It suits the slightly cartoonish style of the characters, too. Notice they aren't exactly modeled in a "realistic" way? They're characters...

Be as concerned as you want. I've seen much sillier shit in the movies...Chadface stays ;)

On 5/8/2017 at 3:39 AM, Nothingface said:

NzD087SWnqtTs_JaSFZj86HH_MSEHMUcGgd8sF55

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh... my boy chad found the uncanny valley and built a fucking house there.

Apparently this is a work in progress, they are touching up the game openings and endings and this is mid process. Honestly, if they fix everything else and leave this face the same I would be ok with it. This is a horror game after all and this would probibly give fuckers nightmares for weeks.

Anyone else feel like Jason might have gotten a death grip on Chad's happy sac out of frame to pull about that expression?

• Like 1

I'm honestly not sure who needs the hockey mask now.. maybe Jason should consider letting Chad borrow it.  I mean Jason's face is one thing, but holyshit, Jason might need to take Chad under his wing for a bit and empathize with the poor kid.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Laphin said:

I'm honestly not sure who needs the hockey mask now.. maybe Jason should consider letting Chad borrow it.  I mean Jason's face is one thing, but holyshit, Jason might need to take Chad under his wing for a bit and empathize with the poor kid.

Now that's funny lmfao.

4 minutes ago, Laphin said:

Jason doesn't kill Chad out of anger, he kills him out of pity.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

"Well, that's like, your opinion, man."

If you think Chad doesn't INTENTIONALLY look and behave how he does...I don't know what to tell you.

Has nothing to do with the meme. He's intended to be the preppy guy who gets scared shitless - Hence Chadface. It works perfectly. It suits the slightly cartoonish style of the characters, too. Notice they aren't exactly modeled in a "realistic" way? They're characters...

Be as concerned as you want. I've seen much sillier shit in the movies...Chadface stays ;)

Movies don't justify bad ideas.

I notice they aren't realistic.  With this current face, (which they toned down a bit, thank God) they're over-the-top absurd.  And it's weird; people will get all over your ass over a mask not being colored just the right way or a weapon not looking proportional, but Chad looking like he just dropped in from Scooby Doo is a-okay.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

Movies don't justify bad ideas.

I notice they aren't realistic.  With this current face, (which they toned down a bit, thank God) they're over-the-top absurd.  And it's weird; people will get all over your ass over a mask not being colored just the right way or a weapon not looking proportional, but Chad looking like he just dropped in from Scooby Doo is a-okay.

Lmfao very true

19 hours ago, Nothingface said:

ErzIMYJ.jpg

The second one looks sooooo much better!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

Anyone else feel like Jason might have gotten a death grip on Chad's happy sac out of frame to pull about that expression?

That's Resting Chad Face, singing like Queen from a sac grab.

So whats this now?^^

A new version of the face or a work in progress screenshot????

2 hours ago, Arakos said:

So whats this now?^^

A new version of the face or a work in progress screenshot????

The side by side photo has an in-progress shot from the game on the left. On the right is a touched-up pic done by a fan.

• Like 1