So i'm super excited for this game and certainly plan to buy it if the offline is up to par but I have a question about the offline multiplayer with bots. So I have a cabin up north and there is no internet up there so I try to mainly buy games that I can play without internet since I spend alot of time up there and at night I usually end up doing most of my gaming up there. From what i've seen on the forums and other sites there will be a single player and offline multiplayer with bots but you can only play as jason. I'm just wondering if this is true and if there will ever be a jason AI added at some point so you can get the full experience of the game without having to have internet? After buying games like star wars battlefront that started adding skirmish, offline with bots, and then stopped and left me buying dlc that I cant play much, besides when i'm back home with internet, I have really started looking into games and making sure they have what I want in them. So if I can get confirmation that at some point there will be offline multiplayer with bots including Jason, so I can play as a counselor as well, I will definatly be buying this game and as soon as it comes out. 

2 minutes ago, Mich9876 said:

So i'm super excited for this game and certainly plan to buy it if the offline is up to par but I have a question about the offline multiplayer with bots. So I have a cabin up north and there is no internet up there so I try to mainly buy games that I can play without internet since I spend alot of time up there and at night I usually end up doing most of my gaming up there. From what i've seen on the forums and other sites there will be a single player and offline multiplayer with bots but you can only play as jason. I'm just wondering if this is true and if there will ever be a jason AI added at some point so you can get the full experience of the game without having to have internet? After buying games like star wars battlefront that started adding skirmish, offline with bots, and then stopped and left me buying dlc that I cant play much, besides when i'm back home with internet, I have really started looking into games and making sure they have what I want in them. So if I can get confirmation that at some point there will be offline multiplayer with bots including Jason, so I can play as a counselor as well, I will definatly be buying this game and as soon as it comes out. 

I hope this is comming soon. I would to perfect my Jason skills . Traps and Knife throws. Definitely knife throws.

27 minutes ago, Mich9876 said:

The offline mode will be coming this summer, so not when the game actually comes out. They said the Jason AI is expensive so it'll probably be dependent on sales. Counselor AI is confirmed though.

• Like 1

If the online multiplayer may not be an option for you up there, it does sounds like it may be a good idea to hold off and wait for a while to see how things shape up.

Gives the time for the single player & AI counselors mode to get a release date, and see if the game is a big success to the level where the devs say an AI Jason may become possible.