JohnnyD

Who is your favourite Counsellor so far?

Favourite counsellor??  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite so far?

• Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson
    • Eric 'J.R' Lachappa
    • Adam Palomino
    • Kenny Riedell
    • Vanessa Jones
    • Tiffany Cox (and everyone gets why)
    • Chad Kensington
    • Jenny Myers
    • Deborah Kim
    • A.J Mason

This will be based on design and the stats given to us so far, obviously we haven't all played them all but I'm interested on seeing who is the most popular; for me it's between A.J. Mason (the rocker chic)  and Eric J.R Lachappa (the nerdy guy).

I did another poll similar to this on the Jason's, go check it out!:D

The nerd was my most anticipated but it turned out to be a huge disappointment. So ultimately my favorite now is, uh....... I guess either Adam Palomino or Chad Kensington? IDK. To be completely honest I'm not really feeling any of the counselors. None of them really stand out to me as "the one" if I were to be completely honest. I'll probably just end up playing through all of them and going with whichever works the best for my style.

Someone please tell me what the heck is going on with Bugsy's face. How it is now vs how it was originally supposed to be: 

Image result for Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson vs Image result for Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson

:blink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The80s said:

The nerd was my most anticipated but it turned out to be a huge disappointment. So ultimately my favorite now is, uh....... I guess either Adam Palomino or Chad Kensington? IDK. To be completely honest I'm not really feeling any of the counselors. None of them really stand out to me as "the one" if I were to be completely honest. I'll probably just end up playing through all of them and going with whichever works the best for my style.

Someone please tell me what the heck is going on with Bugsy's face. How it is now vs how it was originally supposed to be: 

Image result for Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson vs Image result for Brandon 'Buggzy' Wilson

:blink:

The nerd guy was also my most anticipated, I was disappointed at first but I know really like him; although A.J is my favourite. I know what you mean, some of the changes to the counselors have been for the worst for example, Buggzy as u said, vanessa, adam (kinda of although he still okay) and the nerdy guy.... but some have been for the better if u get me:P:lol: cough...cough...

F13.PNG

Although at least Buggzy's hair is the same, about his only redeeming quality for me (and I guess the jock's jumper); The80's - who is your least favourite counselor ?

I mean seriously how do you go from this... to this?!

He will never be happy again; I guess because Jason's chasing him and he can't run at all :lol: but nah, I think it takes away the class clown quality of Shelly from part 3 - The80's What did you think of part 3?

ERIC BEFORE AND AFTER.PNG

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

He will never be happy again; I guess because Jason's chasing him and he can't run at all :lol: but nah, I think it takes away the class clown quality of Shelly from part 3 - The80's What did you think of part 3?

I don't think he's supposed to fit the class clown archetype, I think he's strictly a nerd character.

Not to be shady, but the men who provided their look aren't exactly lookers themselves, but they do appear to be average looking people (which is actually more realistic.)

I agree. Brandon and Eric's face looks a little weird. I love Adam though, haha. My favorite would be either Deborah or Tiffany.

I would love Eric the most if he also had low stealth, 'cause then he would be the most difficult counselor to play and would be the biggest challenge in the game, a guy who is fat and slow and can't hide either, and would basically rely on his teammates but also be a burden on them. That would be a lot of fun to me. But now he's just another stealth hero.

I think I'll probably end up liking Buggzy the most.

JohnnyD be mindful of double posting. I merged your triplicate post. If you would like to add something onto your post please use the edit button. If you need assistance with how to multi-quote please message me. 

Stats wise Jenny is my favorite, but for the sake of variety I'll be trying to choose a counselor nobody else is playing in the same game.  That probably means the least popular characters will end up being my favorites. 

In regard to some of the counselors having odd faces, I think a big part of it is the angle/lighting of the character select screen.  On that screen Adam's face looks weird to me, but elsewhere he looks fine.

Looks-wise I'd have to go with Adam, but as far as gameplay goes, my heart belongs to Ms. Kim.

7 hours ago, JohnnyD said:

Although at least Buggzy's hair is the same, about his only redeeming quality for me (and I guess the jock's jumper); The80's - who is your least favourite counselor ?

lol, speaking of Lachapa's face, the expression never changes. There was a video of him standing there and Jason walking up to him and his face just stays the exact same as pictured. 

Least favorite...... Probably Deborah Kim. Just something about her pisses me off. I want to hit her upside the head with a shovel. 

Hard to say, i likes Chad, Lachappa, AJ and Adam ...

In DbD was Dwight my beloved Character now my other Dwight will be Chad or Lachappa <3

• Like 1

I was really hoping for one counselor with beard or mullet hairstyle. Well... Kenny must be enough ;)

• Like 1

For the guys :

- Look wise : I like Kenny. He's sorta bland looking but I like his face and I'll pimp his clothes with the Clothing pack. Not a fan of his Jack of all trades playstyle

- Gameplay wise : Definitely Adam, I like the he's a composed brawler but who is still brainy. I hope he gets more "summery" clothes though.

For the girls :

- Look wise : I have to go with Deb. She seems so sweet and I love her sweater and shoes. Her VA did an amazing job too.

- Gameplay wise : A.J. she has in my opinion all the coolest sts, she's calm, stealthy and smart. She's a badass lady and I loved playing her in the beta.

Who did I vote for : I had to go with Tiffany for her... "confidence" haha

• Like 1

I'm most interested in playing Adam.  It's really hard to pick.  I think that AJ though will be my go to. 

2 hours ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

For the guys :

- Look wise : I like Kenny. He's sorta bland looking but I like his face and I'll pimp his clothes with the Clothing pack. Not a fan of his Jack of all trades playstyle

- Gameplay wise : Definitely Adam, I like the he's a composed brawler but who is still brainy. I hope he gets more "summery" clothes though.

For the girls :

- Look wise : I have to go with Deb. She seems so sweet and I love her sweater and shoes. Her VA did an amazing job too.

- Gameplay wise : A.J. she has in my opinion all the coolest sts, she's calm, stealthy and smart. She's a badass lady and I loved playing her in the beta.

Who did I vote for : I had to go with Tiffany for her... "confidence" haha

:lol:confidence

• Like 1

Seriously though everytime I see a Tiffany survive I smile, it's a victory for all the sluts that died too young in every slasher in history

• Like 2

While I intend to give all ten counselors equal time, so far it's probably Vanessa, Tiffany and Chad.

Vanessa as the sprint queen distractor will be fun role, Tiffany's sneaky as hell but gotta be careful not to get spooked and Chad's huge luck could lead to some fun escapes.

Looks wise? Tiffany.

Gameplay wise? Probably Adam or A.J.

Role wise? Lachoppa all the way.

Lachoppa and Buggzy have the least impressive character models, but I for one think Lachoppa will probibly be a meme character in this game. Hes the slowest fuck in the game and his face is unusually expressionless and pear shaped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Preppy Guy said:

Chad, no questions. He has the best stats, the best outfit, and the best.... Everything else, Chad is.... Perfect.

You are my preppy favourite<3

Tiffany, duh. I literally had sooo much fun playing her in the beta & her stats are totally my fave. In my opinion repairing things with her was actually really easy for me tbh.