JohnnyD

Who's everyone's favourite Jason of the game so far?

Who's your favourite in-game Jason?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite from the game?

• Sackhead Jason (part 2)
    • Part 3 Jason
    • Part 6 Jason
    • Part 7 Jason
    • Part 8 Jason
    • Part 9 Jason
    • Tom Savini Game Jason (wont be suprised if this gets the most votes)
    • Not sure yet

I'm pretty curious in knowing, who is everyone's favourite Jason in the game so far? In the movies it's Part 3 Jason for me, as part 3 is my favourite movie, but I was surprised as  from what I have seen of the game so far I have really liked the Part 6 Jason the best and Part 6 is only my 3rd favourite movie. 

It's going to be hard to choose since we haven't had a chance to play 4 of them yet.  

13 minutes ago, Gdain said:

It's going to be hard to choose since we haven't had a chance to play 4 of them yet.  

Yeah, don't worry we have to play them all to be certain

That's why I added a not sure yet option on the poll.

5 minutes ago, The80s said:

Part 6. They just need to fix his ridiculous looking shoulders.

Totally agree!

It's difficult to say for me,does it depend on appearance or how they all play...

My top 5 favorites based on their designs and their behaviours in the movies...

1.Part 4              2.Part 3              3.Part 8            4.Part 6            5.FvsJ

I cant put a top 5 based on each Jason gameplay/stats yet,because we havent seen gameplay of the ones that werent in the beta and im still waiting on what Part 4+Roy will be like once they are released as dlc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

It's difficult to say for me,does it depend on appearance or how they all play...

My top 5 favorites based on their designs and their behaviours in the movies...

1.Part 4              2.Part 3              3.Part 8            4.Part 6            5.FvsJ

I cant put a top 5 based on each Jason gameplay/stats yet,because we havent seen gameplay of the ones that werent in the beta and im still waiting on what Part 4+Roy will be like once they are released as dlc.

Are they definitely doing that? Sweet!

15 minutes ago, JohnnyD said:

Are they definitely doing that? Sweet!

Well it as not really been confirmed yet,but you can see that Part 4 Jason,Roy from Part 5 and the 2 variants of Jason from Jason X are not in the list for once the game release,but they will probably be added as dlc eventually,that would be quite logical of course.

The devs only have the license rights for 1 to X,they dont have the rights for Freddy VS Jason and the 2009 Remake,wich i hope they might get their hands on one day.

Savini Jason for me. Original design I haven't seen literally hundreds of times yet, plus it was exclusive to the backers and kickstart crowd. 

Other than that i was really impressed with the Manhattan skin. Was probably my least favorite of the films but always loved the look. 

any jason that can actually run. Considering without it there was almost no chance to catch survivors if they knew what they were doing.

Ok I can't wait to try the Savini Jason but I do love 7.  

On 5/6/2017 at 9:17 PM, EscoNitz said:

any jason that can actually run. Considering without it there was almost no chance to catch survivors if they knew what they were doing.

That is not true. I wiped plenty of groups with Part 7 even groups of Vanessas pre nerf. You just have to rely on different tactics as a non running Jason.

19 hours ago, Gdain said:

Ok I can't wait to try the Savini Jason but I do love 7.  

Me too. Always been a fan of 7 and Savini Jason just looks so badass.

4 minutes ago, DEATH said:

That is not true. I wiped plenty of groups with Part 7 even groups of Vanessas pre nerf. You just have to rely on different tactics as a non running Jason.

Me too. Always been a fan of 7 and Savini Jason just looks so badass.

The Savini chase music was pretty creepy.  Got chills hearing it.  I'm also looking forward to hearing the music that goes along with part 7.  

How did Part 9 win the fan vote to be in the game, but so far has no votes for being someones favorite?

• Like 2

I can't pick...they seem to have a pretty good balance of pros and cons. It'll probably depend on the "meta" in-game.

Aesthetically, I like 3, 6, and 8 best. Savini's is pretty cool. Bought it to support / the rarity it'll have. But I'm not too crazy about it. Lacks authenticity, obviously. It's fun though.

21 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

How did Part 9 win the fan vote to be in the game, but so far has no votes for being someones favorite?

I've come to the conclusion that people voted for him because they thought they'd include his ability to possess people from the movie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, disco romance said:

I've come to the conclusion that people voted for him because they thought they'd include his ability to possess people from the movie.

Good theory. 

• Like 1

Yeah, too bad Part 5 (Roy) didn't make the cut...

and am I the only one who'd like to see "Freddy vs Jason" Jason or 2009 Jason? (Think these are unlikely due to licensing, correct?)

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

and am I the only one who'd like to see "Freddy vs Jason" Jason or 2009 Jason? (Think these are unlikely due to licensing, correct?)

I believe so which sucks because i really enjoyed those costumes.

54 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I didn't like the reboot Jason at first but now it's really grown on me. After re watching i'd like to see it in the game. Who knows, maybe if the game is successful the rights holders will try to cash in and either sell the license or gift it for a portion of the profits.

It'd make sense but there's a lot of idiots out there.

I like FvJ Jason too...He's a bit different in the sense that he seems a little dumb, primitive, and somewhat like a grown child. Something Jason IS in a lot of ways. I think FvJ Jason portrayed that aspect the best. The weird hair he had added a little something too. Plus, how cool would the bed folding kill be?!