Darrin Howard

Huge Friday the 13th fan.

Ive been fascinated by Jason and Friday the 13th since i was 6 years old and seen my cousin watching it at my grandmas and i was told to leave the room.I used to sneak and watch the Usa tv specials of Friday the 13th  sometimes hosted by Gilbert godfree.Im a huge fan and collect everythin on Friday the 13th .

Howdy Darrin, welcome to the forums! I too was one of those kids who would sneak down late at night to watch horror movies on USA's "Up all Night", TNT's "Monster-vision" and late night HBO or one of the other movie channels (barring Cinemax since they usually played something other than horror movies late at night hence their nickname "Skinimax")

• Like 1

All the YES for USA Up All Night. Here's their intro for Friday the 13th. Notice the California Raisin on the bed? Classic. 

-W

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All the YES for USA Up All Night. Here's their intro for Friday the 13th. Notice the California Raisin on the bed? Classic. 

-W

wow!! i remember that. holy ****.

Awesome thanks for the welcome you guys.I remember the USA up all night marathons of Friday the 13th ,some of the best memories.Thanks again to you all for the welcome.

Welcome to the community Darrin , glad to have another fan in the melting pot of good taste . :D