Would anyone by chance be willing to sell a clothing pack? I thought I bought one when I preordered on backer but guess not 

I'd be happy to. If I had extra. As i mentioned in a thread about Savini Jason you're best bet is giveaways and EBay.

Happy Hunting.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of streamers will be doing giveaways for the clothing and the Savini Jason.

What sucks is that a lot of them only do giveaways for subscribers.

• Like 1

Take this with a grain of salt, but the Savini skin was said to be 100% confirmed backer exclusive only and won't be made available later on. But, on twitter, they did answer someone asking about the clothing pack that they were 'looking into it' as to whether to make it avaible later on on or not. So no guarantees but they're at least considering it and it's POSSIBLE it could be made available later on at some point down the road.

There are free in-game clothing recolors though, they confirmed that much. So you'll have that at least.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ikarikh said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but the Savini skin was said to be 100% confirmed backer exclusive only and won't be made available later on. But, on twitter, they did answer someone asking about the clothing pack that they were 'looking into it' as to whether to make it avaible later on on or not. So no guarantees but they're at least considering it and it's POSSIBLE it could be made available later on at some point down the road.

There are free in-game clothing recolors though, they confirmed that much. So you'll have that at least.

fingers are crossed 

6 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of streamers will be doing giveaways for the clothing and the Savini Jason.

What sucks is that a lot of them only do giveaways for subscribers.

I know I've literally been subscribing to strangers for a chance to win 

6 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'd be happy to. If I had extra. As i mentioned in a thread about Savini Jason you're best bet is giveaways and EBay.

Happy Hunting.

Hopefully people start listing them soon on EBay because it's totally empty of any F13 game content ATM 

Er don't get me wrong but I hope the clothing pack stays as exclusive as the Savini skin.

Its disappointing for the people who missed it, but it was said that it was exclusive to backers and even though it cost next to nothing, by buying it even though we were never shown it, we took a gamble. I might not even like what I bought (even though, I know, I know, it was very cheap).

I'd rather they keep it exclusive and raise funds by making other clothing packs down the line, because I'd have loved to make an informed decision about this clothing pack, and had I known that would've been an option down the line I would have waited.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

Er don't get me wrong but I hope the clothing pack stays as exclusive as the Savini skin.

Its disappointing for the people who missed it, but it was said that it was exclusive to backers and even though it cost next to nothing, by buying it even though we were never shown it, we took a gamble. I might not even like what I bought (even though, I know, I know, it was very cheap).

I'd rather they keep it exclusive and raise funds by making other clothing packs down the line, because I'd have loved to make an informed decision about this clothing pack, and had I known that would've been an option down the line I would have waited.

I completely understand where you're coming from. Having it availible later wouldn't make it as authentic. Honestly I really do hope they make further clothing packs down the line. The color palettes are cute too. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Babydoll said:

I completely understand where you're coming from. Having it availible later wouldn't make it as authentic. Honestly I really do hope they make further clothing packs down the line. The color palettes are cute too. 

I'm sure you'll get to buy one of the clothing packs as soon as they show what it looks like! The clothing pack can't possibly make everyone happy so some of the codes are bound to end up on Ebay, but people probably aren't going to be willing to get rid of em before knowing what they will be missing :/

Good luck on trying to get one and if they do end up being made available then meh, the more people to have funky clothes the merrier

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Babydoll said:

Hopefully people start listing them soon on EBay because it's totally empty of any F13 game content ATM 

Because no one has codes/keys ATM. They'll be there once people get them.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Babydoll said:

Would anyone by chance be willing to sell a clothing pack? I thought I bought one when I preordered on backer but guess not 

If i have  a clothing  pack i will give it to you i am pretty sure i do with my tier  i will let you know 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anthonymorales said:

If i have  a clothing  pack i will give it to you i am pretty sure i do with my tier  i will let you know 

How sweet 

13 hours ago, Babydoll said:

Thats because the codes aren't out yet. After the 26th i'm sure there will be plenty.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Thats because the codes aren't out yet. After the 26th i'm sure there will be plenty.

I was thinking that too, I hope they aren't too overpriced though 

• Like 1