Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

Add another 16 bit game to Friday the 13th the game

Id like to see a hidden unlockable 16 bit sega style game inside Friday the 13th the game .It would be cool to get a sega style jason .Make the side game simmilar to the nes version.Please add a side f13 game available for purchase or an unlockable game you can earn during game play.

• Like 2

It probably would be better to make the side game available for purchase as a downloadable code anything to help the backer campaign.Since we never got F13 game on sega,it would be bad ass to have a 16 bit F13 game that goes with F13 the game.

It probably would be better to make the side game available for purchase as a downloadable code anything to help the backer campaign.Since we never got F13 game on sega,it would be bad ass to have a 16 bit F13 game that goes with F13 the game.

Yeah, that would be a good stretch goal, but let's not make ​everything DLC, I'd like to see a classic unlocking style of gaming making a return too, all this "pay for this, pay for that" shit is such BS, unlocks is where it's at!

Yeah, I love the idea of unlocking it like if I were to be playing an older game, unlocking is way more fun than shelling out real cash for it :(

What are the chances of an extra 16 bit Jason game hidden as an unlockable happening .Im sure 16 bit games wouldnt be that expensive  to make.The one thing i liked about the Nes version is it had creepy messages hidden in cabins,creepy dark cabins and it was mysterious .

It's actually the $3.3m stretch goal to add a 1989-styled version of the game as a bonus feature.

That may not be 16-bit, but close enough.

• Like 1

It's actually the $3.3m stretch goal to add a 1989-styled version of the game as a bonus feature.

That may not be 16-bit, but close enough.

Thanks for the info.

yes it would be cool to see an 8 bit style or 16 bit style unlockable friday the 13th game. that is like a sequal to the NES Version. id like to see the cabins with notes hidden messages found on the ground.hidden cabin with the sweater and jasons mothers head. id also like to see pamela voorhees as a charachter you must fight.have we reached this goal with the extra money rolling in from the backer kit.