How are you preparing for the game?

Me, Personally, I'm re watching some beta footage, watching the movies, set aside forty bucks, took the 26th off from work, ect.

But i'm curious as to how the rest of you are preparing, or have prepared for the 26th.

• Like 2

Watching the movies, building up a stash of food (The essentials: Pizza, Coca Cola, Red Bull, Doritos, etc.), I plan to get a group together for PS4 players, and continue to be a part of this community. B)

• Like 1

Started by upgrading from a GTX 670 to a GTX 1070

9MQAGvN.jpg

Bought a new case (Corsair 400C - White) because I needed more breathing room for this graphics card. Had a Mini ATX before. Bought another Xbox One after selling the one I had over a year ago. I want to be able to play this without worrying about hacks, if PC ends up being screwed. Plus, I had a huge library of games on my account without access to them. I'm loving the white console. Also fairly recently slapped that Hue Striplight on my shitty desk. Can do any color I want. Red will be a nice ambiance for this. (LET'S GO BLUE JAYS!)

hhSlwIG.jpg

And here's a close up shot of the Friday the 13th "3D poster" I found in a pawn shop a few years ago. Paid $10 for it. I had this thing sitting in my closet since. But it seems fitting for the setup now.

rJNVxO3.jpg

I'm ready :D

edit: Oh, and I of course plan to have a Friday the 13th Marathon too. and try not to quote this too much. It'll ruin the thread lol. (sorry for all the pics)

sHc7xrH.jpg

• Like 3

I am working my 40+ hour a week job, taking care of my daughter, taking care of my wife....*wink wink....and living as i normally do.  I'll be happy if i can get a couple hours in on release day.  Rewatching movies here and there when i have time. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Creating and discussing new topics

17 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

...double post. 

tumblr_lq1a59lKnj1qcfhuro1_500.gif

Day booked off work :) Got blunt, gonna get plenty of nice snacks and drinks. Brother has the same days off as me so we're both gonna be hammering it for 4 days :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

Got blunt

How could I forget to mention I have my own.

Never mind. I answered myself.

Got a day handy if I need to book the Friday off work. Planned out some evenings so I can watch most of the series - doing 1-4, 5-8 as I feel they're most reflective of the game.

And watching a bunch of 60s Doctor Who until that week, because screw you I'm British and I have to uphold a certain standard.

been watching F13 1-8, it's on demand for free if you have Starz.  As for the day well I'll maybe switch back and forth from my pc and PS4.  Still gotta order my pc controller and chat headset.    

27 minutes ago, Gdain said:

been watching F13 1-8, it's on demand for free if you have Starz.  As for the day well I'll maybe switch back and forth from my pc and PS4.  Still gotta order my pc controller and chat headset.    

It's on demand in my DVD set. I don't have Starz. Also no X-box? For shame.

26 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I thought it went without saying that we have blunt/grass?

Not this guy. 

30 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You never cease to amaze me with these haha.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

tumblr_lq1a59lKnj1qcfhuro1_500.gif

Well at least you quoted it before it was removed. 

I also spend my time keeping jpops on his toes.

17 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

How are you preparing for the game?

Me, Personally, I'm re watching some beta footage, watching the movies, set aside forty bucks, took the 26th off from work, ect.

But i'm curious as to how the rest of you are preparing, or have prepared for the 26th.

That's funny because all that you are doing I am also doing as well.

I've been watching beta footage, trying to patiently wait for release. Unfortunately, can't take the day off so will have to wait until the evening to play when does come out.

Upgrading internet speed, video card, dual-monitor setup, video capture card and taking more time off work than I really should.

On a technical front, I'm also finally getting round to trying to make my chat audio work for my Xbox One (anyone know how to get it to work with Turtle Beach X-12s?) and looking into some type of blackout blind.

The angle things are in my living room, I could have the June sun blazing through the window until half-past-9 or whatever and I'd like to see what I'm doing instead!

I've been running on a very good fibre line connection for several months now so that's already set.