6 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

Just gonna drop this in here and see how y'all react. Credit goes to @Brigadius. We can clearly see the regular pitchfork weapon, not to mention this used to actually be a thing.

4ah4.jpg

Man we need this.......

5 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Never actually seen this screenshot prior. They really dropped the ball with this.

A little off topic but have you seen these. They changed a lot. 

4ah6.jpg
4ah5.jpg
4aqb_1.jpg
4aqa.jpg
4aq9.jpg4ahe.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

4ah6.jpg

Whoa that's insane. You can see a real difference with Higgins Haven there. It's also nice to know the car needed a total of 4 parts (two tires) and the boat needed a ripcord instead of a propeller. Nice finds.

Think I'll  put these in a stand alone topic for discussion. Sorry to interrupt topic flow;)

On 6/26/2017 at 3:19 PM, Brigadius said:

4ah6.jpg

If you notice, there's a heck of a lot more foliage. It would make hiding in the woods somewhat feasible if they added that dense foliage back. It would make Shift frustrating as Jason, but people are complaining about that a lot already so, hey maybe it would mitigate how OP shift-grab is.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, weirdkid5 said:

Just gonna drop this in here and see how y'all react. Credit goes to @Brigadius. We can clearly see the regular pitchfork weapon, not to mention this used to actually be a thing.

4ah4.jpg

I hope this makes its way back into the game some day, would be awesome to be able to switch weapons with every Jason...then I could finally be able to use a machete more often without necessarily choosing part 7.

On 5/2/2017 at 4:41 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

I hope this gets patched in but I'm doubtful. I DO NOT LIKE how each jason is restricted to one weapon.

I'm pretty sure there's already a topic about thus though.

The worst part.. most of them are axes.. even if that particular Jason never used an axe once in the film.

Really weapon kills can be shared across the weapon regardless of which Jason uses that weapon (though I'd hope there'd be some more Machete kills)

Part 2:  Pitchfork, Spear, Pickaxe, Panga Machete (in other words a curved Machete, so it could get a few different kills)

Part 3:  Axe, Machete, Pitchfork, Meat Cleaver

Part 4: Double Bit Axe, Machete, Meat Cleaver

Part 6: Spear (fencepost), Machete

Part 7: Tent Stake, Axe, Machete, Brush Hook

Part 8:  Fire Axe, Wrench, Electric Guitar

Part 9:  Spear (metal post), Machete

• Like 1

Hey @Gertz. Just tagging you here to show you how much this specific feature is requested.

Do what you will with this information ;)

Also, I assume you can't answer this. But why was weapon switch originally removed?

• Like 2

Me? I don't know, I haven't worked on this game (or any other). I can just guess some stuff, if you like.

I'd like to see Jasons being able to switch between weapons, at least selecting one on their Customise screen.
Why they can't, perhaps either some animation issue and/or wanting to give each one flavour with a trademark weapon. So Jason 6 is always the spear guy (grave post, I know) and so on. Don't know, would like switching.

As for the increased foliage, maybe it dropped the frame rate down to crap so they had to ease up a bit. And having to collect four things for the car dragged out too much in playtests compared to three.

Again, guesses on my side.

• Like 1

I remember Gun saying the reason each Jason has one weapon is because the mocap Kane Hodder did was unique for each Jason, with things like breathing and stuff. However, Part 7 was the base Jason for every weapon animation, at least for the beta Jason's. So it shouldn't be unfeasible that each Jason could use a different weapon. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't care. If I can murder people, I'll use any weapon. Heck... choking the life out of a consuler with my bare hands is good enough.

2 minutes ago, Absurd Boy said:

I honestly don't care. If I can murder people, I'll use any weapon. Heck... choking the life out of a consuler with my bare hands is good enough.

It'd be nice to have an option for it though :)

I'd definitely use part 9 more if he had a machete and not a goofy looking battle axe.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It'd be nice to have an option for it though :)

I'd definitely use part 9 more if he had a machete and not a goofy looking battle axe.

Okay. I gotta admit, you're right on about that. I never understood that.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:10 AM, weirdkid5 said:

4ah4.jpg

This! This right here is what I want!

On 10/23/2017 at 11:32 PM, Theiceman105 said:

Itd be annoying for them to make multiple animations for each individual Jason on weapon choices, it's for ease.

That's not how it works. The Jason model isn't attached to their weapon.