Now Guys I Know we All want Pre Jason X And i do too

This is what i think should be the stats and to me make perfect sense

also this is my opinion so please dont complain but i would like you guys to share the idea of this with me

Jasons Strengths

+Stalk

Because in the movie you see him do many stealth kills including snaping a guys neck with no one noticing

slicing a womans neck in the dark and more [sorry if i dont know the names been years since i watched it]

+ Stun Resistant

i think he should be stun resistant due to the fact he gets shot by many soilders in the movie with no effect only time he got knocked down by shots was when she shot his leg off

for example when the guy tried to shoot him as he was being grabbed jason was unphased by the shot

+Morph

he always seemed to be back at the control panel area and can get around fast so it makes sense either this or shift

Weaknesses

- Cant Run

Hes undead and he never ran as a undead Jason ever

and besides its not like the devs will change that since all undead Jason versions will be like this

- Traps

he definitely wont use traps in space

- Water Speed

Doesn't swim in movie and couldn't think of anything sorry

Also his weapon without a doubt is the futuristic blade or his machette

Please reply what you think and i hope you agree

the thing that is a MUST is Stalk to me

its the Jason that deserves it the most in my opinion

hope to see you again :)

i didnt copy it if thats what your inplying Tea

all of these stats are from my own mind please understand that i dont copy people

6 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

i didnt copy it if thats what your inplying Tea

all of these stats are from my own mind please understand that i dont copy people

I think Tea is implying the thread already exists and you could post there.

5 minutes ago, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

I don't want a Jason X....

Speak for yourself :)

• Like 9

Just now, Kodiak said:

I agree :)

Ok i speak for us :)

On-Topic: Jason X would be to much of an imbalance thats why I said we because he already is upgraded and there would be 100% more unrealistic with such a Character added.

Thing is that quite a few people wouldn't mind a Jason X DLC. I wouldn't, like Jason X definitely wasn't my favourite film but would it be fun to play? Yes it would! Maybe not as Uber Jason (unless he was done right) but Jason X is a pretty cool character to be honest.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2017 at 7:25 AM, Jason Voorheê̄s said:

Ok i speak for us :)

On-Topic: Jason X would be to much of an imbalance thats why I said we because he already is upgraded and there would be 100% more unrealistic with such a Character added.

He is definitely coming as he's one of the more requested Jason's. My guess is he'll be the first DLC Jason offered, and I can't wait.

• Like 1

On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 5:44 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

Now Guys I Know we All want Pre Jason X And i do too

This is what i think should be the stats and to me make perfect sense

also this is my opinion so please dont complain but i would like you guys to share the idea of this with me

Jasons Strengths

+Stalk

Because in the movie you see him do many stealth kills including snaping a guys neck with no one noticing

slicing a womans neck in the dark and more [sorry if i dont know the names been years since i watched it]

+ Stun Resistant

i think he should be stun resistant due to the fact he gets shot by many soilders in the movie with no effect only time he got knocked down by shots was when she shot his leg off

for example when the guy tried to shoot him as he was being grabbed jason was unphased by the shot

+Morph

he always seemed to be back at the control panel area and can get around fast so it makes sense either this or shift

Weaknesses

- Cant Run

Hes undead and he never ran as a undead Jason ever

and besides its not like the devs will change that since all undead Jason versions will be like this

- Traps

he definitely wont use traps in space

- Water Speed

Doesn't swim in movie and couldn't think of anything sorry

Also his weapon without a doubt is the futuristic blade or his machette

Please reply what you think and i hope you agree

the thing that is a MUST is Stalk to me

its the Jason that deserves it the most in my opinion

hope to see you again :)

Just want to say that Jason in most of Part X (before he was turned into a cyborg) wasnt really a zombie since his skin tone was actually normal and not detoriated,he also still had hairs on his heads and he still had both his eyes at least until that female doctor took out one of them with a scalpel,so he was actually human in that one,but...he did have regenerative power,so he was kinda similar to Wolverine from the X-Men.

And that's because that Jason isnt the same one from the previous movies,it's actually an alternate reality/timeline version of Jason wich had a different history from the one from Part 1 trough 7 (and maybe 8).

Tough to be fair,i wouldnt mind if that version of Jason didnt run even if he was not a zombie in that one.

It looked a lot more like she was removing what's left of the eye. The optic nerve and a little bit of atropied, collapsed eyeball on the end. That'd be in line with what happened previously, with the eyeball being cut in Part 4 rather than removed. So long as he didn't yank it out in Part 8 with that pen, anyway :P

The Jason is Jason X is definitely the one with the regenerative powers writ large, though; like you say, some hair has grown back in tufts and his skin colour has improved.
It's a grey area and a half to try to work out just how 'alive' he is, considering he returned from actual death so would be an undead and yet he clearly is living in many ways.

It's an interesting fan theory in some quarters about what could happen to Jason if he was simply contained for a long enough time...would he end up regenerating to the point where he looked rather like he did in Parts II or III?

As for the topic, I'd really like a Jason X DLC and would pay for it in an instant. Jason X, Uber Jason and the Grendel would be one of my wishes, though I expect that'll be a way down the line yet.

17 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

And that's because that Jason isnt the same one from the previous movies,it's actually an alternate reality/timeline version of Jason wich had a different history from the one from Part 1 trough 7 (and maybe 8).

You might want to preface this with it being your personal head canon. Because the guys making these movies sure didn't have a meeting where alternate realities and timelines were brought up. This isn't CW's Flash, after all. 

Jason Goes To Hell :P

They mean the version of Jason in Jason X before the cyborg upgrades. Which, I just call Jason X myself and the later one is Uber Jason, but different strokes for different folks.

10 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

You might want to preface this with it being your personal head canon. Because the guys making these movies sure didn't have a meeting where alternate realities and timelines were brought up. This isn't CW's Flash, after all. 

I still think that all the movies after Part 8 are not in the same continuity,because if those were actually from the same canon as Part 1 to 8,there would had been some consistencies with how Jason look in those films.

Part 9 doesnt look as skeletal as Part 6,7 and 8 since his head is more bulbous and his skin tone doesnt look grey or brown and he has hairs unlike Part 6,7 and 8,also his clothes are not exactly the same,plus he's demonic in that one,something the previous itterations were not.

Part X doesnt really look zombie like,he look quite human,heck even artisans made the action figures and head busts like that even if we briefly see his face in the film.

SSC10283.jpg

FvsJ based on the behind the scene pic,he's a zombie obviously,but he seem to be a freshly revived corpse since his face hasnt degraded too much,only part of his body wich seem more degraded is his chest since we can see the bones during the revival scene.

ken-kirzinger-freddy-vs-jason.jpg

He look like a early transition between Part 4 and 6,as if this Jason (wich look more similar to Part 4 Jason) got revived by Freddy a fews months after he got killed by someone,also that version doesnt have the axe mark or the machete damage trough the left eye.

Look headcanon or not,just by looking at the details on those Jasons it's pretty obvious those arent the same Jason as in Part 1 to 8 and that they dont seem to share exactly the same history. (And by history i mean like FvsJ Jason for exemple wich doesnt seem to have lived the same events as Part 2,3 and 4 since he doesnt have the well known battle wounds.)

2 hours ago, The80s said:

What's pre Jason X?

Jason from Jason X, pre Robocorpse.

2 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

I still think that all the movies after Part 8 are not in the same continuity,because if those were actually from the same canon as Part 1 to 8,there would had been some consistencies with how Jason look in those films.

Part 9 doesnt look as skeletal as Part 6,7 and 8 since his head is more bulbous and his skin tone doesnt look grey or brown and he has hairs unlike Part 6,7 and 8,also his clothes are not exactly the same,plus he's demonic in that one,something the previous itterations were not.

Part X doesnt really look zombie like,he look quite human,heck even artisans made the action figures and head busts like that even if we briefly see his face in the film.

*Visual references*

And that's fine as a personal opinion. 

Also consistency isn't the biggest deal once the revelation occurs that Jason has a healing factor. They covered their backsides right there. Another thing if we're going by consistency, Parts 2, 3, and 4 have Jasons that all look different over a period of a few days to a week. (most generally take part 2 as a hallucination, but Jason 3 to 4 he got to looking pretty ghoulish.) It's best to gloss special effects up to what they are.

And again, Jason X is when they explicitly say he has a healing factor. If Jason would stop getting himself set on fire, and sent to the bottom of the lake to rot he might look normal one day. 

FvsJ based on the behind the scene pic,he's a zombie obviously,but he seem to be a freshly revived corpse since his face hasnt degraded too much,only part of his body wich seem more degraded is his chest since we can see the bones during the revival scene.

*Visual references*

Well, FvJ takes place between JgtH and X. Jason was dead when that started and was thus still decayed. I'd explain it as being taken to Hell via magic dagger overrides his healing. 

He look like a early transition between Part 4 and 6,as if this Jason (wich look more similar to Part 4 Jason) got revived by Freddy a fews months after he got killed by someone,also that version doesnt have the axe mark or the machete damage trough the left eye.

Ok. So there is some consistency in that he looks vaguely like he used to. The lack of axe or machete damage can be attributed to healing. Also keep in mind that if it's not shown on film, it probably doesn't matter. Things end up on the cutting room floor that don't work. So stills of maskless J in FVJ should be taken with a handful of salt. 

Look headcanon or not,just by looking at the details on those Jasons it's pretty obvious those arent the same Jason as in Part 1 to 8 and that they dont seem to share exactly the same history. (And by history i mean like FvsJ Jason for exemple wich doesnt seem to have lived the same events as Part 2,3 and 4 since he doesnt have the well known battle wounds.)

It seems plausible to me that it's one continuity. In fact it makes decent sense if you look at it with enough logic. Rennie is an empath. (If I need to detail why because you missed in all the other threads, let me know and I'll reiterate) and kid Jason is just what she sees. The toxic waste in Manhattan does what toxic waste generally does. It melted Jason. 

Here's a look at what toxic waste does in the best movie of 1987, Robocop. 

Looks a bit like Jason's look in JgtH, no? 

FvJ is the cash grab "don't give a fuck" movie (and if it takes this movie from JgtH, you know it's a piece of shit.) It's the one that would be out of canon, if any of them. But again, Jason's appearance after coming back from hell is what it is. Why his skin is charcoal I dunno. I think the less said about it the better. 

Then we hit Jason X. Jason by this point has been running around for an undetermined time. With the revelation of a healing factor, his appearance is more then justified. 

So yeah, headcanon. You don't have to like New Line's films, or the crossover, but to ignore them is ignoring canon films in the series. New Line didn't buy the rights to make a new monster. They were continuing the story of Jason Voorhees. I just hope that if you press your alternate universe take on a FNG who doesn't know any better that you don't fuck him up by passing off your opinion as gospel. It's a fine opinion, but it goes against the intent of the filmmakers/rights holders and thus isn't fact. 

• Like 1

-Ok. So there is some consistency in that he looks vaguely like he used to. The lack of axe or machete damage can be attributed to healing. Also keep in mind that if it's not shown on film, it probably doesn't matter. Things end up on the cutting room floor that don't work. So stills of maskless J in FVJ should be taken with a handful of salt.-

The devs at GunMedia/illfonic based the face of the Part 6 in-game model from all those action figures and head busts that fan-artisans made based on what they could make out of those difficult to see dark shot of Jason + the blurry behind the scene pic of the actor without the hockey mask (part 6 not FvsJ) and the rest of the details was from their imagination.

-And again, Jason X is when they explicitly say he has a healing factor. If Jason would stop getting himself set on fire, and sent to the bottom of the lake to rot he might look normal one day.-

If that logic was applied to the previous films,then when Tommy Jarvis digged up Jason grave in Part 6 and we see Jason body, it wouldnt look like a dried corpse with cobwebs and worms.

-So yeah, headcanon. You don't have to like New Line's films, or the crossover, but to ignore them is ignoring canon films in the series. New Line didn't buy the rights to make a new monster. They were continuing the story of Jason Voorhees. I just hope that if you press your alternate universe take on a FNG who doesn't know any better that you don't fuck him up by passing off your opinion as gospel. It's a fine opinion, but it goes against the intent of the filmmakers/rights holders and thus isn't fact.-

I never said i didnt like the New Line's films or any crossover,i dont ignore those films either and im not passing my opinion as gospel.

So stop putting words in my mouth and about the filmmakers/rights holders intent,who knows what they were thinking when making those films,heck some of them didnt know a thing about the character of Jason+franchise when starting the production on those,it's their own take on the lore but i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt care if their films followed the main continuity or not.

Keep your opinion and i'll keep mine.

umm excuse me why did this suddenly turn from a stat thing to timelines lol

all i wanted was to hear what you guys thought of them  :I

6 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Keep your opinion and i'll keep mine.

That's cool. Just be aware of what you pass off as fact. 

52 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

umm excuse me why did this suddenly turn from a stat thing to timelines lol

all i wanted was to hear what you guys thought of them  :I

Because we got fixated on a topic. Sorry. 

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:26 AM, Kodiak said:

Thing is that quite a few people wouldn't mind a Jason X DLC. I wouldn't, like Jason X definitely wasn't my favourite film but would it be fun to play? Yes it would! Maybe not as Uber Jason (unless he was done right) but Jason X is a pretty cool character to be honest.

Imagine if you could do what you could with Tommy and become Uber Jason if you do something specific (whether it be you die after killing 4/7 players or something like that). I know this is off topic but the ideas could be badass.