3 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

My gripe is that the game has released in Latin America first. 

I1wQyTFQMaVtLWXv60r4pq8Ycx7PiOEY7z8B8HrH

8 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I1wQyTFQMaVtLWXv60r4pq8Ycx7PiOEY7z8B8HrH

more like.

Yeah, they took our game!

TOOK ER GURMMM!

Crashes, disconnects, unable to switch weapons as Jason, only one intro, no cabin randomization, just to name a few gripes post release. 

5 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

unable to switch weapons as Jason

This is pretty much my only gripe. The intro/outro clips could use more variety, but I could look past that if they just let Jason pick what weapon he wants to use.

The roof and wall glitch. Getting ridiculous now as everyone just immediately does this and game over 

27 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Crashes, disconnects, unable to switch weapons as Jason, only one intro, no cabin randomization, just to name a few gripes post release. 

Ps4 has cabin randomization. I've played where sometimes one spot has 2 cabins sometimes it has 3. Cabin sizes and layouts change too. But it's nothing very significant. I would like to see more randomization on car, boat, and fuse box locations. Maybe add a larger boat too. 

25 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Ps4 has cabin randomization. I've played where sometimes one spot has 2 cabins sometimes it has 3. Cabin sizes and layouts change too. But it's nothing very significant. I would like to see more randomization on car, boat, and fuse box locations. Maybe add a larger boat too. 

On XB1 the cabins are in the exact same location every map and are the same size and layout. @Risinggrave can back me up on that. Knowing the exact cabin i'm walking into as well as where it is is not good. Especially how before release they touted their randomization.

I've also memorized car, phone, and boat locations as well. They need more randomization as you mentioned.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

On XB1 the cabins are in the exact same location every map and are the same size and layout. @Risinggrave can back me up on that. Knowing the exact cabin i'm walking into as well as where it is is not good. Especially how before release they touted their randomization.

I've also memorized car, phone, and boat locations as well. They need more randomization as you mentioned.

I also think their pseudorandom generator for picking Jason is garbage. I played in a lobby with same people for quite some time and they were picked multiple times and I was never picked. I bet if I rebooted game and got a new seed I would have had a better chance but I shouldn't have to reboot game to increase my chances of being picked. They need to fix it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I also think their pseudorandom generator for picking Jason is garbage. I played in a lobby with same people for quite some time and they were picked multiple times and I was never picked. I bet if I rebooted game and got a new seed I would have had a better chance but I shouldn't have to reboot game to increase my chances of being picked. They need to fix it. 

I'm curious why you say pseudorandom? Just looking for clarification?

Almost forgot another gripe. I want all of the currently unlocked Jasons to appear in the menu splash screen like they said there would be.

I just want to know when the single player is going to be done. I know it still needs to be finished but I just can't wait until all that new stuff shows up and that I don't have to rely on internet connectivity quite so much.

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I should note at times a cabin more or less will appear. I'd need to pay attention to see if they are of the exact same layout or not. At any rate it surely isn't as random as I'd like. 

Phone locations ar generally in one of only a few places. Same with the vehicles. 

With that my gripe is spawning in the same area as the phone. It's often a death sentence if you don't have a Jason who will ditch you to deal with objectives. 

Also combat stance being an invincibility button. 

Let's not forget being dashboarded.

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

Full on agreed. It often seems like the new guy to join the lobby is pushed to the front of the line. And I can say I got to be Jason multiple times prior to some people being it once. Once you're Jason you shouldn't be him again until everybody has a turn. 

Having nothing to do when spectating.

If you spawn near the phone Jason can kill you in the first two minutes. Let me play with the perks or outfits or SOMETHING for the next twenty minutes.

Especially when I'm dead for 10, someone calls Tommy and then the next person to die gets respawned as Tommy...

• Like 1

1. Game crashes. Not just server errors because I somehow find that more understandable(though occur too often still to be acceptable), but the game completely crashing and sending you to Dashboard. SOOOO tired of this crap. By far, out of everything, this is the most annoying thing and literally killing my enjoyment of the game.

2. Table dancers. I support single moms but wasting two minutes going back and forth around a table is simply annoying.

3. Window hoppers. Especially at the boathouse where you have too much room that shift can't get around quick enough and takes too long to recharge. I did this for the final five minutes of a game with a guy playing Adam and he survived because he had plenty of room and my Jason couldn't run. I understand doing it for a bit, hopping cabin to cabin, but to just go back and forth through a broken window and they don't die because they can start with med spray, get multiple uses, and take less damage or doing it quicker.

4. Glitches are fun to find, another thing to exploit. Its like people jumping out of the level in Halo 2. Annoying and unfair. The rooftop is becoming real common. The old rock glitch drove me nuts. I died as Jason once because I saw two people climb the rocks out of the level and I went too far chasing them, though they can go and grab a second sweater or swim out of the level. I had a glitch the other day where I played as Jason and was stuck in smash wall option. I was on the other side of the map, could not use any abilities, couldn't even swing my axe. I just told everyone to escape and end the game because wasting 20 minutes of my life there was not cool.

5. Achievement glitches. Namely "One For Good Measure". I hear the PHd in Murder is glitched as well, but I only have 81% of the kills.

6. Spawning next to phone box, so Jason teleports there immediately. Then I tell the other counselors I found the phone house and they say the phone fuse should be near by. However, several times I have found it later across the map. QUIT TELLING ME ITS NEARBY WHEN IT ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE!

On 5/2/2017 at 1:02 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think Jason's shack spawning on an Island is kind of, not stupid but, ill advised. Sometimes it spawns on land, which makes it easier to get to undetected, but sometimes on the island, which means that Jason will detect you swimming to the island and drown you before you'd have half a chance to get there.

I also have a gripe with the topography of Higgins Haven(and most likely the other maps too) not matching well enough with the films. The house is there, and the general surroundings are kind of similar, but they could have done better to make it more like the films. For example, In Part 3, the road leading from Higgins house to the exit goes around the back of the barn and across a small bridge. When Chris Higgins tries to escape in the van, she drives across this bridge before getting out and running along the trail at the side of the barn that leads to the front. In-game, the back of the barn has no road or small bridge, just forests and huge rock formations. Also, the dock with the small shed next to it where Shelly ambushes his crush is somewhere in-between and in front of(or the back of) the barn and Higgins house, but in-game it's off to the left of the house. In the film, Jason walked out of the barn with the spear gun, turned left, and walked to the girl at the dock with both the barn and house to his back. In-game, he'd have to walk straight forward from the barn aaalll the way across the road and past Higgins house to get to there.

Now I know artistic license and yada yada, but it just really bugs me that the iconic locations from the films are only kinda sorta like the actual location instead of a faithful adaptation of it.

I know what you mean. I had the same feelings around the Crystal Lake Map. I can see some of the landmarks, but it's not really enough.  

The bad part is I don't know how to make it better either.   I also can't tell where the "main cabin" was where they played strip monopoly.

Also no archery range special kill? Really? You'd think there would be something  with arrows.   

And  no special kills in the bathroom? I was expecting some homage to the Marie Kill.

Or why doesn't the crystal lake sign have a special unique kill?  I thought they would have at least let a jason smash a head, or pin their body to it.

Edited by shodan

4 hours ago, shodan said:

And no special kills in the bathroom? I was expecting some homage to the Marie Kill.

Have you not used the toilet?

Just now, Guy said:

Have you not used the toilet?

I meant the big bathroom near Stillwater across from the archery range. It has the rows of shower stalls and toilets. There's no special kills in there at all, not even the swirlie kill you can do in small bathrooms in the cabins.

Oooooh.

Yea I got really annoyed dragging a guy in the stall and not getting the standard toilet kill. He broke free and lived.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:48 PM, Brigadius said:

That's just how probability works. In an eight-person lobby, you have a 12.5 percent chance before every game to be selected as Jason. There's a nonzero chance a person could be selected as Jason two games in a row, or more.

Traps.

A game starts an there's 3 traps around the blue car, followed by a couple on the phone (or vice versa) instantly.

Having to co-ordinate finding all of the items for the car/phone can be dificult enough, but having to now co-ordinate 5 pocket knives to go with is just...boring.

I rarely see them used for anything else. At this point they might as well be pre-set and removed from Jason's arsenal entirely.

1 hour ago, Guy said:

Traps.

A game starts an there's 3 traps around the blue car, followed by a couple on the phone (or vice versa) instantly.

Having to co-ordinate finding all of the items for the car/phone can be dificult enough, but having to now co-ordinate 5 pocket knives to go with is just...boring.

I rarely see them used for anything else. At this point they might as well be pre-set and removed from Jason's arsenal entirely.

Team work is key in these situations. I usually have someone else set it off to distract jason while I put the part in.