Sign in to follow this  
Kalel

Question about Friday the 13th Game!?

So, I've been following the game here and there and sadly did not get to back it but I have pre-ordered it on Steam! I am super Excited! I went back to the Kickstarter to see what Goals they had set out and what was achieved and it made me think: I know the Kickstarter was successful and we got the Goals on Kickstarter but do the Backers and things Purchased from Backerkit attribute to the Goals as well? What I'm asking I guess is, will we be getting more goals unlocked past what we have unlocked on Kickstarter? Possibly added into the game at later times? OR Are the goals we Unlocked just counting Kickstarter Totals and not Backerkit?

Excited to play! 

Backer kit purchases counted towards the goal chart along with Kickstarter. They aren't unlocking anymore goals however. The goals chart was closed around winter in order to focus on completing the final product and release the game. There potential that some of those unearned goals could release later on, but there's nothing definitive regarding that at this point. 

• Like 1

Awesome! Just wondering! Thanks! So Do we know what Goal we stopped at? I'd just like to see what's being added so far!

I assume the Offline Bots is the last one since I know that's confirmed to be updated in at a later time!?

2 hours ago, Kalel said:

So, I've been following the game here and there and sadly did not get to back it but I have pre-ordered it on Steam! I am super Excited! I went back to the Kickstarter to see what Goals they had set out and what was achieved and it made me think: I know the Kickstarter was successful and we got the Goals on Kickstarter but do the Backers and things Purchased from Backerkit attribute to the Goals as well? What I'm asking I guess is, will we be getting more goals unlocked past what we have unlocked on Kickstarter? Possibly added into the game at later times? OR Are the goals we Unlocked just counting Kickstarter Totals and not Backerkit?

Excited to play! 

I assume it's possible some of the other goals could be added as DLC later. But for now they did add single player, which will be released sometime in the summer. That one was a goal that wasn't met but they managed to get external funding to finish it anyway.

• Like 1

Last goal reached was "knock your block off" falling short of Tommy Jarvis. However it was decided to add Tommy Jarvis anyway and securing private funding made single player also a reality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPops said:

Last goal reached was "knock your block off" falling short of Tommy Jarvis. However it was decided to add Tommy Jarvis anyway and securing private funding made single player also a reality. 

Private Funding ?  To whom do we thank for this ?  Whoever it is we are eternally Grateful !   It was you wasn't it jpops !

47 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Private Funding ?  To whom do we thank for this ?  Whoever it is we are eternally Grateful !   It was you wasn't it jpops !

Ha ha ha! I am not sure as that information was never disclosed. I wish I had money like that to throw for the single player campaign. 

17 minutes ago, JPops said:

Ha ha ha! I am not sure as that information was never disclosed. I wish I had money like that to throw for the single player campaign. 

U done your fair share and your name will be in game for all to see

Unfortunately for all of you, you get to see my ugly mug if you should stumble into the Ol' Puopolo cabin! :P I am sure people from the forums would rather teabag my tombstone but hey whatever floats thier boat. :)  

26 minutes ago, JPops said:

Unfortunately for all of you, you get to see my ugly mug if you should stumble into the Ol' Puopolo cabin! :P I am sure people from the forums would rather teabag my tombstone but hey whatever floats thier boat. :)  

Are you one of the counselors?!

Apparently we funded less than half of what they took in for the game's total. I guess that's how we got the single player and bots.

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Are you one of the counselors?!

Nope, I didn't have cash like that at the time lol. I just pledged to various things to litter myself throughout the game instead lol 

5 minutes ago, JPops said:

Nope, I didn't have cash like that at the time lol. I just pledged to various things to litter myself throughout the game instead lol 

Nice. Still cool. So what kinds of things can we expect to see "your mark" on?

40 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Nice. Still cool. So what kinds of things can we expect to see "your mark" on?

Well aside from things in the credits in game you can find me in the counselor database, my tombstone in the cemetery and a cabin with my picture inside. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JPops said:

Well aside from things in the credits in game you can find me in the counselor database, my tombstone in the cemetery and a cabin with my picture inside. 

Nice !

1 hour ago, JPops said:

Congrats on being a part of F13 history ;)

9 hours ago, JPops said:

Cool I plan to shed some serious blood in that cabin. I'll try not to get any blood on your picture :D

17 hours ago, JPops said:

I will look forward to that sorry if I get blood on your pic when Jason kills me searching your cabin