They should re-create the shower head crush kill from IV! Like the the sleeping bag kill, you hide in the shower as a last resort to escape from Jason, and if he knows you're there he smashes through the glass and crushes your head. What do you think, would this work?

ff562f_63f35d74e45b5b4f96f90b10c55499cd.jpg

• Like 1

Well there's kinda already a kill like that,but you do it by bringing a counselor to a wall.

You can see it in 2 different trailers that was released. (the first killing animations trailer from 2016 and the recent announcement date trailer)

2 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Well there's kinda already a kill like that,but you do it by bringing a counselor to a wall.

You can see it in 2 different trailers that was released. (the first killing animations trailer from 2016 and the recent announcement date trailer)

Well I just think the addition of the shower and break through the glass jump scare would be worth it.

17 minutes ago, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

Well I just think the addition of the shower and break through the glass jump scare would be worth it.

I like the idea, maybe we'll see something of the sort in the single player missions.

• Like 1

I definitely like the idea of hiding behind a shower curtain. Though, I doubt such a hiding feature would be present at launch. Maybe post-launch.