I apologize if you consider this a "duplicate topic" but I figure with the new Jason stat information recently released I could post my own new Ideas. Here are my ideas for the remaining DLC killers that could be added and their stats.

Part IV: The Final Chapter

Weapon: Meat Cleaver

+Can Run

+Water Speed

+Sense Cooldown (Part 7 Jason is the only other Jason with a sense cooldown)

-Morph

-Defense

-Traps (I figured -Destruction would be too annoying so I replaced it with -Traps)

Part V: Roy Burns

Weapon: Curved Machete(AKA Panga Machete) or Meat Cleaver

+Stalk Duration

+Sense Duration

+Morph

-Can't Run

-Less Hit Points

-Stun Resistance

Jason X

Weapon: Future Machete

+More Hit Points

+Weapon Strength

+Stun Resistance

-Can't Run

-Defense (Has more hit points than other Jasons but has a harder time blocking attacks in combat.)

-Sense Cooldown

Uber Jason

Weapon: Upgraded Machete

+Defense

+Grip Strength

+Destruction

-Can't Run

-Water Speed

-Traps

Let me know your thoughts.

EDIT: I have considered the possibility of Pamela Voorhees being added to the game in the future. While I don't think it is going to happen, I will create what I think her stats should be to give the devs something to think about. Here we go:

Pamela Voorhees

Weapon: Hunting Knife

+Can Sprint: High stamina, but no stamina loss from running. Can toggle walk/run/sprint like counselors can.

+Bow and Arrow: Starts with a bow with 4-8 arrows that do more damage than throwing knives and have a longer range.

+Former Counselor:

This one's a big description. Pamela was a former cook for Camp Crystal Lake. She sabotaged attempts to re-open the camp for years. She has kept some souvenirs from her employment at the camp. She has a keychain with all the keys to the cabins on it. Instead of chopping a door down, she takes a few seconds to try keys on the door until she finds the right one. This takes less time than Jason chopping down a door. If a door is barred from the other side, once Pamela unlocks the door, she opens the door slightly slides her hunting knife through the gap and lifts the bar up. Pamela can also climb through windows, but she takes damage from broken windows the same as counselors, so the player must decide if climbing through a broken window is worth chasing a counselor.

Additionally, while Pamela cannot interact with vehicle components and cannot pick up counselor items like keys, health packs, etc., she can drive a vehicle after it has been repaired and started by counselors("Oh hi. What are you doing out in this mess?") for potentially duping counselors with false hope of rescue by other counselors, or for vehicular homicide. Mrs. Voorhees can also pick up all the same weapons that counselors can. While she cannot walk through walls like Jason, she can still chop down walls and doors if she finds an axe or machete. Regardless of what she picks up, she always carries her hunting knife on her belt and cannot lose it. The grab kills would either be contextual to what weapon Pamela was carrying at the time or would always be the hunting knife.

-Mortal: Pamela has the fewest hit points of any killer and can die much more easily than others. She still has far more hit points than counselors and her attack speed is as fast as any Jason.

-Grip Strength

-Rage: Pamela cannot break through walls and doors with her own body like Jason. Pamela must find a machete or axe to cut down doors and walls. She does get a boost to all of her other ability cooldowns though.

Just for fun, here's my take on the original boogyman.

Michael Myers

+Destruction (Chopped down a door in Halloween H20 pretty quickly.)

+Grip Strength (Can crush skulls in Halloween 4, 6, and 8.)

+Stalk Cooldown (Unlike every Jason with a +Stalk, which is a longer stalk duration, I give Michael something different. His stalk is the average duration, but he can use it more often.)

-Can't Run (Obviously)

-Defense (He gets hit all the time and doesn't ever really block anything in the movies.)

-Stun Resistance (When Michael goes down, he's usually down for a while.)

• Like 2

For Part 4 Jason i think it would be better if it was this way...

Here's what i posted on Page 2 of the Jason stat menu topic...

Now that we have the stats for those Jason,might add what i think Part 4 stats would be if/once he's added after the game release.

positive: -can run (tough he will be a bit faster than part 2 and 3,making him the fastest of the Jason)

-either weapon strenght or grip strenght (i cant decide wich one would be better)

-destruction (breaking walls/doors faster) (Jason destroyed a lot of environmental stuffs in the 4th movie)

negatives: -slower shift cooldown (to better balance it out,since he's the fastest runner)

-less stun resistance

- less hp (Jason health condition was less good in Part 4 because of all the abuse he received from Part 2+3 and because it was a cold+stormy night)

So basically,this Jason would be for a more risky kind of playstyle,you can be agressive with him,but will be less good in a fight against counselors.

• Like 2

My thoughts on Roy:

Part V (Roy)

Weapon: Machete or Clever

+ Weapon Strength

+ Sense

+ Stalk

- Can't Run

- Grip Strength

- Less Hit Points

I agree with what's been said so far.

Pamela

Strengths

- Can Run

- Stalk

- Sabotage (Cancel Cops, Look like Counselors, Steal Gas/Batteries Inside Cars, etc)

Weaknesses

- Low HP

- Slow Shift

- No grip

• Like 1

Now that im thinking about it,i think i know now how Pamela could actually be implemented in this game.

Basically her stats would be like what Tyrant666 above me suggested.

She should be able to kind of slow down a counselor progression by messing with stuffs a bit. (She can call the cops but not completely cancel them,like only add a few more minutes before they arrive and she can only do this once,as for parts of the car/boat she can take one out but can only leave those around the car/boat,forcing counselor to re-install it again.)

As for the having no grip,Pamela would be more of a slashing and long range killer,she use a kitchen knife when being close and can swipe/stab really fast with it,as for long range instead of having darts she would have a bow with arrows that when shot go straight instead of in a arc pattern.

Once a counselor health is pretty low,Pamela would need to get very close to the counselor,at that point the 4 killing animations prompt will appear without the need of holding a counselor since she cant hold one,if she press one she will do one of the 4 chosen and many newly dessigned killing animations.if the counselor as a pocket knife tough the animation will be interupted with the counselor stabbing Pamela in the shoulder.

• Like 3

On 4/30/2017 at 9:26 AM, FreakyFrank1 said:

Now that im thinking about it,i think i know now how Pamela could actually be implemented in this game.

Basically her stats would be like what Tyrant666 above me suggested.

She should be able to kind of slow down a counselor progression by messing with stuffs a bit. (She can call the cops but not completely cancel them,like only add a few more minutes before they arrive and she can only do this once,as for parts of the car/boat she can take one out but can only leave those around the car/boat,forcing counselor to re-install it again.)

As for the having no grip,Pamela would be more of a slashing and long range killer,she use a kitchen knife when being close and can swipe/stab really fast with it,as for long range instead of having darts she would have a bow with arrows that when shot go straight instead of in a arc pattern.

Once a counselor health is pretty low,Pamela would need to get very close to the counselor,at that point the 4 killing animations prompt will appear without the need of holding a counselor since she cant hold one,if she press one she will do one of the 4 chosen and many newly dessigned killing animations.if the counselor as a pocket knife tough the animation will be interupted with the counselor stabbing Pamela in the shoulder.

I love this idea! Have Pamela remove installed batteries from cars and boats, bow and arrow kills too.

Hey Guys Its Flame With another idea :D

I hope you liked my Pre Jason X stats and came to see my final Chapter stats

we all want this Jason since it finally be another running and human jason

first i'd like to say stats first

Strengths

+can Run

why wouldn't he?

+Water Speed

would be the first living Jason with water speed and i think it would be awesome to see one and also in the movie he gets 2 kills in the water so its not just for the fun of it

+Grip Strength

In the movie he crushes a guys head with his bare hands in the shower so it would make sense if he had grip Strength

Weaknesses

- Defense

he couldn't block the hand cut or machete to the face at all so it makes sense he cant block good and has bad defense

- stun resistance

he didn't move and looked at hand when he got cut also the machete to the face completely stopped him but didn't quiet finish him as Tommy then chops him up good

- Shift

all the kills happen around the same time also i kinda dont know what to put here sorry :(

Weapon

if Jason goes to hell Jason didn't have a double axe it be that

but honestly i want another machete Jason if they wont add the ability to switch weapons so i choose a machete for him

I hope you liked my Stats and please leave a reply for any stats or weapons you want on him

this has been FlameRiderSD signing out :)

• Like 1

+Grip Strength - JASON SMASH

+Weapon Strength - Cleaver to Crispen Glovers face anyone?

+Can run - Since hes alive

-Shift - Seemed more linear and straight forward

-Defense - Machete to hand and face

-Traps - No use of traps

Not saying ur copying just saying that topic already exists :/ u could add to it instead of creating two new ones

IHeartBreakerI why would he have a weakness of traps? he would probley still use them

but other then that i like your stats and to replace your weakness of traps i think a human swim jason is a good idea since it makes him more unique

also please dont say he never used traps in this movie as many other jasons did the same but they dont got those weaknesses and i think if he can still use traps and would still

Edited by FlameRiderSD
i do realise he never used traps in this movie

Tea ok but i never knew they existed so please dont show me stuff i never seen i only look at mostly Dev News so i dont look at fan stuff

2 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

IHeartBreakerI why would he have a weakness of traps? he would probley still use them

but other then that i like your stats and to replace your weakness of traps i think a human swim jason is a good idea since it makes him more unique

also please dont say he never used traps in this movie as many other jasons did the same but they dont got those weaknesses and i think if he can still use traps and would still

Hey these are stats I think he should have. Just like how i think with other Jason's there stats don't really fit. These are what I would like to see. He never used traps in the movie so I think he should have a weakness of traps. So should all of them except for 2 and maybe 3

8 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Tea ok but i never knew they existed so please dont show me stuff i never seen i only look at mostly Dev News so i dont look at fan stuff

I'm sorry bro I really didn't mean to play forum police... but usually as a rule, you're supposed to make a search before creating a topic to avoid duplicate topics.

Didn't mean to tell you what to do, but it's just that when Jpops sees ur topics he will probably just move them to the conversation of the link I sent you, so I figured you might as well join the conversation there now

27 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

I'm sorry bro I really didn't mean to play forum police... but usually as a rule, you're supposed to make a search before creating a topic to avoid duplicate topics.

Didn't mean to tell you what to do, but it's just that when Jpops sees ur topics he will probably just move them to the conversation of the link I sent you, so I figured you might as well join the conversation there now

indeed! Carry on! All is well in the world :) but yes please do a quick search before creating a new topic to make sure a topic does not already exist.

3 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Hey Guys Its Flame With another idea :D

I hope you liked my Pre Jason X stats and came to see my final Chapter stats

we all want this Jason since it finally be another running and human jason

first i'd like to say stats first

Strengths

+can Run

+Water Speed

+Grip Strength

Weaknesses

- Defense

- stun resistance

- Shift

Weapon

if Jason goes to hell Jason didn't have a double axe it be that

Interesting idea. We agree in giving Part IV Water Speed+Run, but I tried to make him less similar to Part 3 in powers. I think yours has about two too many of the same powers as Part 3 Jason. I'll revise my Final Chapter Jason as follows:

Strengths:

+Can Run(Because he did it)

+Water Speed(He got two kills in the water in the same movie)

+Stalk(The first two acts of the movie Jason kills without "chase music" until he strikes, and even in the final act he pops out unexpectedly a lot. This also helps mitigate the negative of -Morph.)

Weaknesses

-Less Hit Points(as has been said, could not block many attacks on him and died for the first time. I chose this instead of -Defense because Jason VI has -Defense and -Morph, and I want each Jason to be as unique as possible.)

-Destruction(It took 10 axe chops to break down Tommy's door. In-game I think it would be more like 6 or 7. It balances being so fast on land and water that Part IV would have to rely on Rage to effectively break through cabins.)

-Morph(With both Run and Water Speed, it counter's Part IV's relative high speed. There is also only one other Jason with -Morph(Part VI). In the final act Jason did a lot of linear chasing with very few instances of seemingly coming out of nowhere.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Interesting idea. We agree in giving Part IV Water Speed+Run, but I tried to make him less similar to Part 3 in powers. I think yours has about two too many of the same powers as Part 3 Jason. I'll revise my Final Chapter Jason as follows:

Strengths:

+Can Run(Because he did it)

+Water Speed(He got two kills in the water in the same movie)

+Stalk(The first two acts of the movie Jason kills without "chase music" until he strikes, and even in the final act he pops out unexpectedly a lot. This also helps mitigate the negative of -Morph.)

Weaknesses

-Less Hit Points(as has been said, could not block many attacks on him and died for the first time. I chose this instead of -Defense because Jason VI has -Defense and -Morph, and I want each Jason to be as unique as possible.)

-Destruction(It took 10 axe chops to break down Tommy's door. In-game I think it would be more like 6 or 7. It balances being so fast on land and water that Part IV would have to rely on Rage to effectively break through cabins.)

-Morph(With both Run and Water Speed, it counter's Part IV's relative high speed. There is also only one other Jason with -Morph(Part VI). In the final act Jason did a lot of linear chasing with very few instances of seemingly coming out of nowhere.)

So you take the time to check FlamesRiderSD comment and respond to it,but not all the other posts that were made including mine...

10 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

So you take the time to check FlamesRiderSD comment and respond to it,but not all the other posts that were made including mine...

Ok... <_<

I think Gun Media is going to make all "runs" and "fast-walks" the same speed across all the Jasons, so I don't think your idea for Part IV to be the fastest running Jason will happen. I'm not opposed to it, I'm just being realistic and I don't expect it to occur.

I think the rest of your Part IV idea makes him too similar to Part 3 and I tried to use a more unique set of strengths and weaknesses. If two Jasons have too many of the same ones then they will feel to similar in gameplay. I tried to keep my Jason ideas as unique as I could think to do.

Sorry if my post felt a bit rude,it's just that im starting to think that certain members in the forum have the tendancy to deliberately skip comments and go directly to the last few ones,others have also responded and it would be nice if they also received some criticisism,especially since you are the topic creator,you wanted our opinions,but you could also give us your toughts on them,thank you...

Now do BewareofBears,Tyrant666 and Heartbreaker,im sure they would be also glad to hear your toughts on their responses.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2017 at 0:41 AM, bewareofbears said:

My thoughts on Roy:

Part V (Roy)

Weapon: Machete or Clever

+ Weapon Strength

+ Sense

+ Stalk

- Can't Run

- Grip Strength

- Less Hit Points

An acceptable alternative to my idea.

On 4/30/2017 at 6:47 AM, tyrant666 said:

I agree with what's been said so far.

Pamela

Strengths

- Can Run

- Stalk

- Sabotage (Cancel Cops, Look like Counselors, Steal Gas/Batteries Inside Cars, etc)

Weaknesses

- Low HP

- Slow Shift

- No grip

"No grip" as in cannot grab?? Maybe -grip strength instead, or have BOTH -Less HP and -Defense. I'm not sure about Sabotage. That requires a whole lot of new interactive elements to be created. I propose the alternative of having a unique "+Bow and Arrow" weapon to go along with her combat knife or Machete. Since Pamela can't reach high enough to grab the throwing knives that Jason can find, Pamela can start with a bow and 6-8 arrows that do double the damage that throwing knives do. With Pamela being so weak she could use some more ranged ability.

7 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

+Grip Strength - JASON SMASH

+Weapon Strength - Cleaver to Crispen Glovers face anyone?

+Can run - Since hes alive

-Shift - Seemed more linear and straight forward

-Defense - Machete to hand and face

-Traps - No use of traps

The Strengths are all the same as Part 3 Jason, so I don't think that is going to fly. I think not having any traps, or negating any ability in general, is not a good idea because I think every Jason should have the ability to do everything, aside from Run vs walk of course. If it is just -Traps where he spawns with 2, that's fine. Two of the weaknesses are the same as Part 2, so I think you should change that. Keep -Defense or -Less hit points for Part IV though. that's a given.

10 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

An acceptable alternative to my idea.

"No grip" as in cannot grab?? Maybe -grip strength instead, or have BOTH -Less HP and -Defense. I'm not sure about Sabotage. That requires a whole lot of new interactive elements to be created. I propose the alternative of having a unique "+Bow and Arrow" weapon to go along with her combat knife or Machete. Since Pamela can't reach high enough to grab the throwing knives that Jason can find, Pamela can start with a bow and 6-8 arrows that do double the damage that throwing knives do. With Pamela being so weak she could use some more ranged ability.

The Strengths are all the same as Part 3 Jason, so I don't think that is going to fly. I think not having any traps, or negating any ability in general, is not a good idea because I think every Jason should have the ability to do everything, aside from Run vs walk of course. If it is just -Traps where he spawns with 2, that's fine. Two of the weaknesses are the same as Part 2, so I think you should change that. Keep -Defense or -Less hit points for Part IV though. that's a given.

Would be pretty cool if Mrs. Voorhees was in and someone phoned the cops, she could interact with the cops before the counselors do causing the cops to leave. (Sabotage) "Oh no, everything's fine. A juvenile prank unfortunately."

Hello guys im back i noticed your stats VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow i think your stats are better i havent really watched the movie in a long time so i dont remember everything but now you say that your stats makes alot of sense

• Like 1