Sign in to follow this  
ZeroCool22

Bored while waiting? get some fun at the "Pre Order" STEAM comments!

1 hour ago, ZeroCool22 said:

THTSOCx.jpg

rMyqBNk.gif

I give Savini Jason about a week of exclusivity before Gun caves in to stop the general townspeople from grabbing their pitchforks. 

16 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I give Savini Jason about a week of exclusivity before Gun caves in to stop the general townspeople from grabbing their pitchforks. 

Or... maybe do another exclusive skin for "Pre Orders", and everyone happy.

22 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

Is that friggin Mae Young? lol

I just did a google search, apparently it's a dodgy journalist named Helen Thomas.

I think if we were thinking things were stupid now, they're only going to get worse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thatdudescott said:

I think Gun has more integrity then that. 

1 hour ago, ZeroCool22 said:

Or... maybe do another exclusive skin for "Pre Orders", and everyone happy.

This would be my take as well, but unless they've already got one in the works, I don't think they could create it quick enough. What did they say the time to make a single skin was? Three months or some such? I forget the exact timeframe, but it's long. 

People complaining about Savini's skin not being available are probably the same ones asking for Freddy. I don't want to see the Savini skin in every game by casuals cause it looks cool with the glowing. I didn't preorder it cause I had a feeling I would dislike the design. I was correct that I am not a fan of it in game, although I think the concept art is nice to look at. Let the people who exclusively bought it enjoy it. 

Three months is an average time. If they were just vanity skins, it would be a tiny bit long...but they give you special mojo magic, so that is pretty fair. 

53 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

I think Gun has more integrity then that. 

21 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Let the people who exclusively bought it enjoy it. 

I hope so. I want the reaction to be "whoa,we got a Savini Jason here" and not "WTF I WANTED SAVANII JAON NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

39 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

I hope so. I want the reaction to be "whoa,we got a Savini Jason here" and not "WTF I WANTED SAVANII JAON NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

You're gonna find some of both. The maturity scale is gonna run the gamut. To the latter group, "life isn't fair". 

Nobody noticed our boy SHODAN battling it out in the comments... A saint among men he is.

I'd post a screenshot but that takes away the fun of looking through them yourself :lol:

14 minutes ago, AfterglowSnipes said:

Nobody noticed our boy SHODAN battling it out in the comments... A saint among men he is.

I'd post a screenshot but that takes away the fun of looking through them yourself :lol:

They can have him. ;)

The comments aren't as bad as I was expecting but still somewhat entertaining.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They can have him. ;)

The comments aren't as bad as I was expecting but still somewhat entertaining.

I think the key thing was the better part of it, for now. Just wait till it gets closer to release date, that will be a fun time to read any comments on steam. On the forum too

3 hours ago, Nothingface said:

I only have one thing to say to you sir...

giphy.gif

That is a classic one GIF, long time without see .