I was on the Kick Starter website this afternoon and was trying to pre-order the Friday the 13th game when I noticed a popup saying Pre-orders are disabled. How can I pre-order the game? Thank you!

11 minutes ago, GioDaddy said:

I was on the Kick Starter website this afternoon and was trying to pre-order the Friday the 13th game when I noticed a popup saying Pre-orders are disabled. How can I pre-order the game? Thank you!

If you play on Playstation, you can't preorder. If you are playing on X-Box or Steam, wait until they put it up for preorder there and buy it. Kickstarter/Backer are over with and no longer a place to buy from. 

Cant preorder at this time until they put in on xbox and steam store as said above playstation arnt doing preorders but u will be able to buy the game on all digital stores launch day

Pre-orders at this time are disabled. PS4 will not offer a pre-order but there is a potential for pre-orders on Xbox and steam. Regardless, the game will be available for purchase on all platforms digital store fronts on release day.