wes

Jason Stat Screen Revealed

On 5/5/2017 at 6:16 AM, bewareofbears said:

No Ralph, no Splatter... this is like being stuck in the last season of a TV show where half the cast has left to make movies.

1p2p4e.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

1p2p4e.jpg

Splatterhouse is back. Ralph is crazy, of course. Missing since sometime in early 2017.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2017 at 2:01 PM, Risinggrave said:

Splatterhouse is back. Ralph is crazy, of course. Missing since sometime in early 2017.

grinning.gif

Does anyone know if Jason Part 7's trap weakness was changed, because I was watching a stream and thought I saw him with 5 traps when the stat post says he only gets 2, but maybe I'm just crazy.

On 4/26/2017 at 5:06 PM, wes said:

Hey, campers!

Below you will find screenshots for each Jason. These shots were taking from the "select your Jason" section of the game. I'm posting these because I thought you guys might like to see the pros/cons for each Jason. We gave each Jason a strength and a weakness to help bring some gameplay variety to each Jason. Let me give some definitions to the strengths and weaknesses now, as I'm sure you'll have some questions that the images alone can't answer. 

j4UrkHR.jpg

J2 Strengths

Can Run - Pretty self-explanatory. ;)

Traps - This Jason starts with more traps than others. Right now, that number is 6.

Morph - Faster cooldown, so he can morph more frequently than other Jasons. 

J2 Weaknesses

Shift - Slower cooldown on this ability.

Defense - This Jason has lower HP and lower chance to successfully block attacks.

Waterspeed - This Jason is very slow in the water.

Yx8qhUH.jpg

J3 Strengths

Can Run - Same speed as J2

Weapon Strength - This Jason can deal more damage with his weapon against counselors.

Grip Strength - It's harder to "wiggle" out of this Jason's grasp, once he grabs you.

J3 Weaknesses

Stun Resistance - This Jason gets stunned more frequently than others.

Sense - Once sense is activated, it doesn't last very long for this Jason.

Stalk - Similiar to "sense" in that it doesn't last as long.

oMrAI8s.jpg

J6 Strengths

Throwing Knives - This Jason starts with 4 knives. Other Jasons have to find them during a match.

Sense - This Jason's sense lasts longer once activated.

Shift - Faster cooldown on this ability.

J6 Weaknesses

Defense - This Jason has lower HP and lower chance to successfully block attacks.

Can't Run - Has a "fast walk" but can't run like J2 and J3.

Morph - The cooldown for using this ability takes longer, so this Jason can't Morph as often during a match.

sHrQLlx.jpg

J7 Strengths

Sense - Faster cooldown with this ability.

Water Speed - Very fast in water, slightly faster that the boat. ;)

Grip Strength - It's harder to "wiggle" out of this Jason's grasp, once he grabs you.

J7 Weaknesses

Can't Run - Can fast walk, but can't run like J2 and J3.

Traps - This Jason only has 2 traps to use.

Shift - Slower cooldown on this ability.

uWSocDc.jpg

J8 Strengths

Water Speed - Very fast in water, slightly faster that the boat. ;)

Destruction - Reduced amount of hits required to break doors/walls.

Stalk - This Jason can remain in "Stalk" longer than others.

J8 Weaknesses

Sense - Once sense is activated, it doesn't last very long for this Jason.

Can't Run - Can fast walk, but can't run like J2 and J3.

Grip Strength - Counselors can break free from this Jason's grasp faster than others.

CCDVVin.jpg

J9 Strengths

Shift - Faster cooldown on this ability.

Stun Resistance - The chance this Jason will be stunned will be lower.

Stalk - This Jason can remain in "Stalk" longer than others.

J9 Weaknesses

Less Hit Points - This Jason has lower HP than other Jasons.

Traps - This Jason only has 2 traps to use.

e3Bmzoc.jpg

Savini Jason Strengths

Shift - Faster cooldown on this ability.

Weapon Strength - This Jason can deal more damage with his weapon against counselors.

Destruction - Reduced amount of hits required to break doors/walls.

Savini Jason Weaknesses

Water Speed - This Jason is very slow in the water.

Grip Strength - Counselors can break free from this Jason's grasp faster than others.

Savini Jason! I can't wait!

After extended play with many of the Jasons I can attest that Part 2 Jason is the deadliest. His combination of 7 traps(this thread originally said 6), running, and +Morph make it so he can be everywhere, run everyone down, and trap whatever and whoever he wants. This is not me being salty about dying a lot to Part 2 Jason, in fact I've escaped many other Part 2 Jason players. It's that I ALWAYS kill 7/7 when I'm Part 2 Jason but often at least one gets away when I'm other Jasons.

My suggestion is swap Part 2's +Morph and Part 8's +Stalk with each other. I've said this in another post but I'll re-iterate here:

Part 2 was before Jason was established as very supernatural. At that time he was kind of pseudo-supernatural but mostly a feral man that knew his way around the woods. What we see in the film suggests that +Stalk would fit his character better because he indeed frequently left frame and the music got quiet just for him to jump out at Ginny.

As we know of Part 8, he very damn well teleported a lot in that movie.

As for the trap count, if the current system to ONLY disarm traps with pocket knives stays in place, then the trap count should be -2, 4, +6. If in the future we get the ability to sacrifice a weapon to spring a trap to get it out of the way, then the current count of -3, 5, +7 is fine.