2 minutes ago, Laphin said:

Nastier people than you??  I couldn't give any shits about you bro.. but nice to see you try to put yourself on a pedestal, I hope that works out for you. 

Sir, we are trying to have a pleasant conversation about how non-judgmental people in the arts are. You did fall into the old pratfall of proving you do care by taking out time you will never get back to say you don't care. Kodiak is notoriously negative, however, he is not trying to be a public figure. I expect more from you, Laphin. The age old rule that you never know what someone is going through applies to every situation...saying someone has issues and you don't care about them is not a positive impact and should not be the way you want your subs to act. I get that you are a human like everyone else, but you are wanting to put yourself in the limelight, unlike everyone else...giving you influence over how people behave. Be mindful and spread good vibes, like Zombie79 a few posts above me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laphin said:

Nastier people than you??  I couldn't give any shits about you bro.. but nice to see you try to put yourself on a pedestal, I hope that works out for you. 

Edited: You know what, I'm going to be the better person here and ignore you. On the scale of 1-10 of how important it is to argue with you, I'm rating it a 0. That's right, you're a solid 0 on the importance scale! I've edited out the content of this post.

@Ban_All_Music, I'm not really that negative. I have an opinion as does everyone else on this forum, and people take stabs at people all the time. I'm a really nice person behind this computer screen, but as soon as someone decides to take a dig at me, it's personal. I'll never give grief to anyone who doesn't give me grief first, I might express my opinion as everyone else on this forum does but I don't go and say 'oh you tosser you're wrong blah blah blah'.

I wanna get along with people, I don't see why not. But did he really have to say 'I don't give a shit about you bro, blah blah blah' after I made a post explaining I didn't like him, but that didn't have to matter? I don't know how people expect me to act here after he decides to take a pop at me. Streamer, 'public figure' or whatever else he may be, he's literally just another random person behind a screen. Doesn't deserve any special treatment because he chose to make YouTube videos.

It's fine, I've edited my post :) Gonna be a better person and not continue it with him.

1 hour ago, Laphin said:

What the heck is going on here? Did I miss something? Why can't we all just get along?! Lol... you're all cool people... let's just put our differences aside for the greater good - murdering people in horrible ways!!! ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

What the heck is going on here? Did I miss something? Why can't we all just get along?! Lol... you're all cool people... let's just put our differences aside for the greater good - murdering people in horrible ways!!! ?

Civil arguments and debates about things are fine.. more than fine, actually I really enjoy them. The problem is that a lot of folks on the internet skip that civil part as SOON as someone challenges their position and goes strait to attack mode.

I frequent a lot of forums and reddits and the intimidate response to offering descent or another opinion is for you to get shitposted/downvoted to oblivion.

Just the other day I ran into a man who said F13 was going to bomb and that everyone hyped for it would feel really silly soon enough... all I did is ask him for reasons and examples as to why he thought it would bomb and he went postal on me. Its pretty crazy how fanatical folks can be... any contrast in opinion and WHAM your public enemy number one.

As for this thread, its basically run its course, streams are coming out tomorrow at 9 A.M. Honestly I'm so bored at this point, I'm actually looking forward to at least watching to see the changes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@Ban_All_Music, I'm a really nice person behind this computer screen, but as soon as someone decides to take a dig at me, it's personal. I'll never give grief to anyone who doesn't give me grief first, I might express my opinion as everyone else on this forum does but I don't go and say 'oh you tosser you're wrong blah blah blah'.

891f9ee33524dcff9fdda13d55eb4e41.jpg

10 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

891f9ee33524dcff9fdda13d55eb4e41.jpg

Not you again. Coming looking to argue with me by PM's, gonna call me a stalker again because of all the stuff you posted publicly?

I never even gave you grief in the first place, like I told you before you simply posted and sounded like a this-that-and-the-other, then instigated an argument. Just don't. I'm trying to maintain civility here, and unless you're 10 years old you shouldn't be trying to get me to respond and start a flame war. F13 game forums belong to their creators, I don't want to publicly argue and make their shit look bad. I'd say PM me, but I already ignored you on there so you can't.

@Kodiak I hope your last post saying you were done was indeed your last. If you take issue with a user there is no need to continue to express you have an issue with that user. You are entitled to your own opinions and no one here needs to like one another but keeping that discussion going is not something that will be allowed. Agree to disagree and let's move this topic along. I hope I do not need to come into the thread to say it again. Thanks. 

• Like 2

@JPops I'm done indeed, but I like being poked with sharp sticks about as much as anyone else (metaphorically speaking). As long as Ikarikh and Laphin leave me alone there won't be a problem.

fuck man i missed it.

can't we have another thread where they duke it out, i want to see where this is going.

now-let-them-fight-let-them-fight.jpg

New here but been lurking for quite a while. Can't wait for Thursday night/Friday. Seems as if today a lot of streamers will have access to it to get a lot of people to buy the game,etc. just saw this tweet from bikeman who is a popular twitch steamer 

i think this game is gonna be pretty successful. People are looking for a new experience since dead by daylight. This thing will be selling like hot cakes especially with streamers pumping it up today and tomorrow 

24 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

fuck man i missed it.

can't we have another thread where they duke it out, i want to see where this is going.

now-let-them-fight-let-them-fight.jpg

It's nothing special, if you want drama then perhaps a good drama film will do :) Like I said, F13 forum belongs to the F13 devs. I love this game and being a rude prick on here isn't something I want to do.

Here's some bullshit:

image.jpg

Wes confirmed there will be no level/rank reset. The special privileges continue for streamers. This is disappointing.

Edit:

Added pic.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Here's some bullshit:

image.jpg

Wes confirmed there will be no level/rank reset. The special privileges continue for streamers. This is disappointing.

Edit:

Added pic.

that is some bullshit and i backed this game and waited since last summer and they let the youtube posters play first.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Here's some bullshit:

1 minute ago, derrickkolba said:

that is some bullshit and i backed this game and waited since last summer and they let the youtube posters play first.

Yeah. BoB you were right a while ago. Looks like they don't need the little guys anymore. They already got our money.

• Like 1

Giving EA to streamers and letting them be already way ahead of everyone else at launch is pretty stupid.

If this was EA for pre-orders and they didn't do a wipe that's one thing. Most companies do that. That's part of the perk of pre-ordering is Early Acess.

But giving exclusive EA to streamers and giving them a huge head start over everyone else on launch day is pretty shitty.

The way they keep going about this stuff is mind boggling because if they ever need backer support again in the future they're gonna have burned a lot of bridges.

16 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Here's some bullshit:

image.jpg

Edit:

Added pic.

B-b-b but you weren't promised anything you didn't gettttt and these streamers are verrrrrrrry important to the overall marketing of the gameeee and whatever other bullshit the white knights come out with. Shafted again...

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

B-b-b but you weren't promised anything you didn't gettttt and these streamers are verrrrrrrry important to the overall marketing of the gameeee and whatever other bullshit the white knights come out with. Shafted again...

Welp, I had no problem with the streamer's doing some early videos. I could have told them not wiping was going to start a dumpster fire. So in closing, I guess this best illustrates my point. :P

15 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah. BoB you were right a while ago. Looks like they don't need the little guys anymore. They already got our money.

Definitely not something I want to be right about. :(

7 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Yep. Pretty much waiting for this exactly.

4 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

Welp, I had no problem with the streamer's doing some early videos. I could have told them not wiping was going to start a dumpster fire. So in closing, I guess this best illustrates my point. :P

Couldn't have said it better. :)