Alkavian

Possible Future DLC weapons for Jason

I was wondering if anyone has given some thought to future DLC regarding Jason weapon choices. It seems the farm pitchfork may have been a placeholder for the Savini Jason pitchfork. What other weapons would you eventually like to see in the game if the Devs can get around to it? They don't necessarily have to be something Jason used in a specific movie.

My musings include:

1. Hunting Knife / Butcher Knife

2. Sickle

3. Sledge Hammer / Claw Hammer / Tire Iron

4. That awesome gas trimmer from Part VII

5. A severed arm with Freddy's glove on the hand ::wink::

Ideas?

• Like 1

Party horn!

I mean, slightly limited options, but hell, would be fun.

Actually, maybe as an environmental kill?

8 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Party horn!

I can see this being a weapon for the 1st anniversary of the game release. LOL.

2 hours ago, FEARLESSHUNTER said:

I know he never used one but a chainsaw weapon would be kinda cool and unique :)

Maybe cool, but it would be the opposite of unique

37 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

Maybe cool, but it would be the opposite of unique

I know a lot of killers use it in films but i think it would be unique in terms of Jason using one as it would slow him down and cause a lot of noise while killing a counselor so Jason with a chainsaw would have to use a slash and dash strategy instead of being stealthy.

• Like 1

I initially thought Jason8 had a sledgehammer, which would have been very welcome given that 3 axes is a bit much.

That said, the trouble with this is that mo-cap is expensive.

Environmental kills: Harpoon Gun, Broken chunk of Mirror, Guitar, Electrical Box, Party Horn, Weed Whacker. The hoods and doors of those pesky cars.

Primary weapons: Sling Blade, Pitchfork, No Chainsaw, No Power Drill, 

On 4/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, Alkavian said:

I was wondering if anyone has given some thought to future DLC regarding Jason weapon choices. It seems the farm pitchfork may have been a placeholder for the Savini Jason pitchfork. What other weapons would you eventually like to see in the game if the Devs can get around to it? They don't necessarily have to be something Jason used in a specific movie.

My musings include:

1. Hunting Knife / Butcher Knife

2. Sickle

3. Sledge Hammer / Claw Hammer / Tire Iron

4. That awesome gas trimmer from Part VII

5. A severed arm with Freddy's glove on the hand ::wink::

Ideas?

I definitely NEED the pitchfork...especially if they really never do bring back Savini Jason... That said, the regular pitchfork that was in the original commercials was so much more fun IMHO. 

Other ones I really want:

1. Hunting/Butcher knife - I totally agree. I'd really love to see some more close-quarters Jason attacks, plus just imagine all the moves he could make with a butcher knife... or a CORK SCREW!!!! just sayin...

2. Sickle - come on... Do it for Maddy. 

3. OMG - the grass trimmer with the round saw blade??? YES!!!

4. Environmental weapons.. I just want Jason to have the chance to pick up random shit and start effing people up with it. Fine if the counselors can get access to them too. 

5. A noose - let's get Jason hanging people!

6. A meat cleaver... because, Mark. C'mon...

7. That big spike thing the Doctor-Jason used to split that girl in the tent in half. Yeah....Debbie!!!!!

8. Skeptik is right - C'mon.. let Jason break a window or something and be able to stab people with it!!! The party horn sounds awesome too!

9. Harpoon gun!!!! 

10.Dandop -- YES!! The Flying V is a must!! God, I can't wait for a possible Lazarus map. So amazing!

I think the Harpoon Gun should be an environmental pick-up item, and maybe it could be used by counselors as well if they can find it. How it would work is that it would take priority over throwing knives in Jason's inventory. He would hang it on his belt or on or across his shoulder if it had a shoulder strap, and whenever Jason used the "throwing knife button" the harpoon gun would be used first. If there's a way to switch between the two with a button combination that is convenient, then do that instead. It would do high damage, anyone at full health would be left limping when shot by it. Anyone at less than 80% health dies instantly. Headshots(if that is possible in the engine) are instant kill.

I would love to see Part IV (if he comes out as DLC) have the butcher knife. He really like that thing in the movie. A

On 4/25/2017 at 5:50 PM, TheManBetweenTheMan said:

The slingblade from Part VII

Some calls it a Kaiser blade, I calls it a sling blade...