Sign in to follow this  

I remember split screen was discussed on this forum, and a moderator explained it would be hard to render the area twice on the same screen.

They've said on Twitter in response to this question several times that there won't be split screen.

• Like 1

Split screen is kind of extinct in my opinion. Like, yeah, the good ol' days of kickin' ass with a friend were awesome. Today's developers are tasked with doing mad work on graphics & neat mechanics, that I imagine split screen would be near impossible. Just imagine everything going on in the game; multiply it by 2 and it explodes. Best case scenario, it sacrifices some graphics and frame rate for an operable game. Though, even that I'd say is a stretch. 

Split screen is just a tall order anymore. Plus, them working that in may even break something, you never know. So we just gotta suck it up and understand!

I do miss split screen options, it's sadly going the way of the dinosaurs for a few years now. Had hopes that For Honor could have it, but it was causing them so many technical problems it had to be scrubbed.

No spilt screen. There is already a thread on this.