Tymerc

What will your strategy be?

I will be playing as the Flirty girl and I will be running towards all the buff dudes to have them protect me :)

And if Jason shows up I will run away and leave them to die :) 

It depends on which councelor/Jason I'm playing as, For councelors I'll mostly play Adam Chad Eric and Jenny, as Adam I'll run around repairing shiz and protecting the others, as Chad I'll sneak around and protect the weak councelors (Eric Deborah ect) While they do repairs, as Jenny I'll do a similar thing but more sneaking less protecting, and as Eric I'll(Obviously) Sneak around repairing.                                 As for Jason I'll mostly play parts 2 6 and 9, as part 2 I'll sneak around setting traps and cutting the power ect, as part 6 I'll be less sneaky but still try to mess with people before I kill them, and as part 9 I'll be all up In their face busting down doors windows ect and not really even try to be stealthy. Now excuse me while I watch old beta videos for the nest month. See ya then!

As a counselor:  try to last longer than 2 minutes.  I'm not very good at games and bought a console specifically for this game.  

As Jason:  try to kill at least one counselor.  Once again, not very good at games and won't pretend like i am. 

Edit: my ultimate goal is to get into a few matches with Charmin on ps4 as he will be playing on there too.  That dude is cool. 

As a counselor I'll try to play as stealthy as possible. Deborah, A.J. and Tiffany is the counselors I will play as the most.

As Jason I'll probably play with my food for awhile and then go in for the kill, haha.   

I want to just kinda hide/try to live until time runs out. 

I know people might hate that, but hiding under beds trying to last until the very end sounds fun to me. Sure getting into a car or running to the cops might be the best thing, but trying to live as long as you can also seems fun.

Well I want to pick my characters at random so I'll learn how to play different styles. But mostly for me I was thinking my strategy would be to be stealthy.

I'll mainly play as AJ or Deborah 

I prefer to play stealthy and fix objectives.

I'll definitely give them all a try.

Esecially Adam and Jenny. I'm curious to play more as high composure characters since they improved that trait.

Regarding Jasons

Part 2 is my favourite, but I love the look of part 8. I hope he's the highest shift and morph Jason, it was so over the top in that movie.