thatdudescott

WELL YOU KNOW SOMTHIN MEAN GENE...

hulk-hogan-021.jpg

I just want GunMedia and Illfonic to know,brothers,that if they are feeling weighed down by the pressure of certification,and the floodgates are open dudes,and the water is rising,rising,flooding everything - When it becomes too much to handle,just grab onto the largest arms on the forum,and I'll swim us all to Crystal Lake and drop the big leg onto this Jason Jabroni,and then we'll swim to Microsoft and Sony's HQs brothers,and they will have to answer to me as to what the certification hold up is. And when you've got the largest pythons in the world attached to a frame cut from granite,I'll get this game to pass certification brothers!

• Like 5

hulk-hogan-021.jpg

I just want GunMedia and Illfonic to know,brothers,that if they are feeling weighed down by the pressure of certification,and the floodgates are open dudes,and the water is rising,rising,flooding everything - When it becomes too much to handle,just grab onto the largest arms on the forum,and I'll swim us all to Crystal Lake and drop the big leg onto this Jason Jabroni,and then we'll swim to Microsoft and Sony's HQs brothers,and they will have to answer to me as to what the certification hold up is. And when you've got the largest pythons in the world attached to a frame cut from granite,I'll get this game to pass certification brothers!

That's perfect. :) Made me laugh.

• Like 2

S2sXbtP.jpg

Gun....IllFonic...People wait at the gates...each with a plan. Everyone has a plan until they meet the dead man...and then all bets are off. And as they each watch their plans fall into ruin...as each of their allies fall one...by...one...until the last is standing.  At that moment they will look upon the reaper and realize the folly in their actions...and the doom that awaits them...as I come to claim one more soul for my collection.

When all is said and done...they will all...REST.....In...Peace.....

• Like 2

macho-man-randy-savage-sherri.jpg?qualit

Everybody,listen close to what I'm about to say,yeah,I want to make it known that I respect the devs,yeah,and I respect the time it takes to craft a video game with a smaller team,yeah.

BUT I'VE BEEN WAITIN TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE LAST YEAR!! THE MACHO MAN HAS RUN OUT OF PATIENCE,OUT OF TIME,AND OUT OF SYMPATHY. I UNDERSTAND,YEAH,THAT THE FALL 2016 DATE WAS JUST A PLACEHOLDER JUST SOMETHING FOR KICKSTARTER,YEAH,BUT THEN THIS EARLY 2017 STUFF STARTED. EARLY 2017,EARLY 2017 THE MACHO MAN CLOSES HIS EYES AND HE HEARS EARLY 2017,EARLY 2017 WHEN IM SLEEPIN,EARLY 2017 WHEN IM EATIN,EARLY 2017 WHEN IM WITH MISS ELIZABETH,OOOOH YEEEEEEAH,EARLY 2017 EVERYWHERE AND I'M SICK OF IT! EARLY 2017,AT WRESTLEMANIA YOU WILL BE STEPPIN INTO THE RING WITH THEE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE,YEAH,AND WHEN THAT BELL RINGS,YEAH,I'M GONNA DROP AN ELBOW SO HARD,THE ENTIRE DEV TEAM WILL GRAB THEIR CHESTS,OHHHH YEEEEAH!!!

• Like 2

Well I know where all my positivity is going once it refreshes tomorrow.

Well I know where all my positivity is going once it refreshes tomorrow.

Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your Early 2017ing Community Managers, and Fell the Powa! It's a few days, yes it is! ~hits music~ :P

• Like 3

Do ya know what happens when you keep us waiting like this Gun?? Do ya know what happens when you keep us dangling on a hook with no release date? Do ya know what happens when papa doesn't get his fix? Do ya?! HUH?!?!

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

AaTrw6X.jpg

• Like 2

Do ya know what happens when you keep us waiting like this Gun?? Do ya know what happens when you keep us dangling on a hook with no release date? Do ya know what happens when papa doesn't get his fix? Do ya?!

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

AaTrw6X.jpg

FUCKING LOL.

post-649-0-59848400-1492586518_thumb.jpg

I was sittin' at Cracker barrel, WHAT? eatin' a chicken fried steak.WHAT? When all of a sudden, these jackasses started to talk about a little place called Camp Crystal Lake, WHAT? While I was downin' a cold brew, WHAT? They said this little, mealy mouthed, Son..Of...A...Bit** was causing some trouble over there! WHAT! Apparently this jackass has a name, WHAT?! Jason Voorhees! WHAT!?

So, I'm gonna finish my beer, WHAT!? Make my way over there!, WHAT!? And open a case of Whoop-ass on everybody I see over there! WHAT!? You know I'm a country boy, WHAT!? And I ain't about to let that kind of shit go down,WHAT!? In my neck of the woods! And that's all I got to say about that!, because Stone Cold.......said so!!!!

• Like 2

I was sittin' at Cracker barrel, WHAT? eatin' a chicken fried steak.WHAT? When all of a sudden, these jackasses started to talk about a little place called Camp Crystal Lake, WHAT? While I was downin' a cold brew, WHAT? They said this little, mealy mouthed, Son..Of...A...Bit** was causing some trouble over there! WHAT! Apparently this jackass has a name, WHAT?! Jason Voorhees! WHAT!?

So, I'm gonna finish my beer, WHAT!? Make my way over there!, WHAT!? And open a case of Whoop-ass on everybody I see over there! WHAT!? You know I'm a country boy, WHAT!? And I ain't about to let that kind of shit go down,WHAT!? In my neck of the woods! And that's all I got to say about that!, because Stone Cold.......said so!!!!

fq3oq5I.png

• Like 2

fq3oq5I.png

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!

Oh my God, i'm Fu**** cryin' over here!!

GREAT STUFF!!!! XD

• Like 1

Gun Media Water Cooler:

"So what's going on at the boards? Same old same old?"

"..........................."

Gun Media Water Cooler:

"So what's going on at the boards? Same old same old?"

"..........................."

Maybe they can smell what were cooking?

• Like 1

Best thread on the board currently. :) By the way...

What I'd like right now is for all of you FAT, OUT OF SHAPE, CRYSTAL LAKE SWEATHOGS to keep the noise down while I put my mask on and show the fanbase what "Early 2017" is all about...

Hit my music!

• Like 1

Gonna be so many kills come release date now can u dig that sucka

Best thread on the board currently. :) By the way...

What I'd like right now is for all of you FAT, OUT OF SHAPE, CRYSTAL LAKE SWEATHOGS to keep the noise down while I put my mask on and show the fanbase what "Early 2017" is all about...

Hit my music!

Crap,Rick's here and I'm all out of likes.

fuji-yokozuna.jpg

Gun Media, you disgrace your fans. You no honor the victory like my Yokozuna. Now My Yokozuna show you what we think of your "Early 2017"!

Yoko2.png

• Like 1

The devs have been too quiet. It's time for a little dance break.

I just had a horrifying thought. What if I have unwittingly given Gun their launch day trailer announcement. And it consists of Kane Hodder dressed as Jason in the middle, Wes on the left, and Tom Savini on the right, dancing to the theme of Too Cool while the launch announcement rolls out. The things my twisted mind could be responsible for.

Kane Hodder dressed as Jason in the middle, Wes on the left, and Tom Savini on the right, dancing to the theme of Too Cool while the launch announcement rolls out. The things my twisted mind could be responsible for.

Sounds like we missed out on a key possible stretch goal.

• Like 1

Don't you dare be sour! Clap for your Early 2017ing Community Managers, and Fell the Powa! It's a few days, yes it is! ~hits music~ :P

Sour? No, I'm gonna pour all my positivity into this thread until the computer tells me I'm a hollow shell. 

the irony is I'm not even a wrestling guy.