18 posts in this topic

I know there's already a thread on the release date. But, I figured since the last post was in March & that thread seemed like it was dead I'd start another. Do you guys think now that we're getting towards the end of April they'll make the release date timeline of early 2017 or will there be a delay? Just wondering what you guys think.

1 person likes this

Doomed all, who enter here.

3 people like this

Lock

Na, JPops will do the usual and merge it with the release date thread along with the usual "read the forum rules response."

I don't think there's a delay. I'm guessing they're finalizing the release plans for sometime before the month's end. Now I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that's what they're doing. If it's not out by next Tuesday, a delay does seem likely, even if it's a small one.

I know there's already a thread on the release date. But, I figured since the last post was in March & that thread seemed like it was dead I'd start another. Do you guys think now that we're getting towards the end of April they'll make the release date timeline of early 2017 or will there be a delay? Just wondering what you guys think.

EARLY 20 _ _

Well I bumped into Larry Zerner on the street the other day and he assured me that the game will be ready and launched by before X-Mas 2017.

He just doesn't know when...between now and X-Mas 2017 is the window. He said he would be taking the week off and be there day one launch in different lobbies with Kenny, Bugsy, the others who paid big bucks and also Tom Savini, Sean Cunningham, Adrienne King, Amy Steel and assorted others gaming the game.

:)

They will let us know if there is a delay. One shouldn't assume things.

They will let us know if there is a delay. One shouldn't assume things.

Wasn't assuming, just asking opinions.

Are all game releases on Tuesday's?

In the US game releases are generally done on Tuesdays, In Europe it's Fridays and I believe that has to do with store deliveries and when digital platforms update their stores. So Tuesday is generally the day for releases in the US.

Should be posted on the why no release date thread that is still on going

The fact that they are remaining silent tells me there is still a chance they will make the release window.

If a delay was inevitable, I'm sure they would simply tell us so, they wouldn't wait until May 1st to say : hey ya'll were right there's a delay! They'd straighten things out right now and inform us of their timetable for the tasks remaining, I'm sure.

In their silence, there is hope!

Are all game releases on Tuesday's?

They usually are, but there's no official law saying it's a must. Hence you see Nintendo games released on Sundays, and sometimes (maybe Bioware or Bethesda) games are released on Fridays.

1 person likes this

Use the old thread to continue the discussion.