wes

Breakable Fences

@ResolutionBlaze Your new title, KAWAII GOATLORD, IT MUST GO! BURN THAT TITLE AND CHANGE IT BACK! Don't be a weeaboo yo, they're so ridiculously weird.

• Like 1

Just now, Kodiak said:

@ResolutionBlaze Your new title, KAWAII GOATLORD, IT MUST GO! Don't be a weeaboo yo, they're so ridiculously weird.

I change my titles like I change my cloths.

Until I get my new commissioned pic, this is what it is.

Nerd.

Change to some new clothes then and get rid of that nasty-ass Kawaii shite lol.

Nerd? BETTER THAN A WEEABOO.

Retarded-Fangirl-SASUKE-IS-MY-WAIFU.jpg

Oh God that just reminded me of something... you're not a brony as well are you? That's even worse.

20 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Change to some new clothes then and get rid of that nasty-ass Kawaii shite lol.

Nerd? BETTER THAN A WEEABOO.

Retarded-Fangirl-SASUKE-IS-MY-WAIFU.jpg

Oh God that just reminded me of something... you're not a brony as well are you? That's even worse.

Actually I'm not a Brony.  I don't even like anime that much.

We'll probably both get a warning off one of the mods lol.

Be a weeaboo/brony/whatever if you want (or not), to be honest I find them weird but I shouldn't really be bashing. Not unless they start a cult of murdering lol. Sometimes it's one of them things where you look and think 'oh no not again'.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

We'll probably both get a warning off one of the mods lol.

Be a weeaboo/brony/whatever if you want (or not), to be honest I find them weird but I shouldn't really be bashing. Not unless they start a cult of murdering lol. Sometimes it's one of them things where you look and think 'oh no not again'.

Yea, let's all try to be the logical forum. :lol: I personally enjoy the show simply because I find it funny and the positive vibes are always welcome. But in the end, ponies, anime, etc. can be saved for the Off Topic section. B)

Let's direct this conversation to the topic at hand. Thank you!

• Like 2

Although I've enjoyed the tête-à-tête between RevolutionBlade and Bee-Where-Uh-Bares, it's time to euthanize this bête noir!

Let the Litmus test for determining an "accurate-enough mask" be this:

Is the level of detail sufficient for us to correctly identify which "Part [N]" Jason is appearing in a screen-grab of gameplay, based on the mask alone?

...As for the fences: Breaking in them in one swing is -very- generous, as realistically, those ain't snow fences!

42 minutes ago, SenatorJPO said:

Although I've enjoyed the tête-à-tête between RevolutionBlade and Bee-Where-Uh-Bares, it's time to euthanize this bête noir!

Let the Litmus test for determining an "accurate-enough mask" be this:

Is the level of detail sufficient for us to correctly identify which "Part [N]" Jason is appearing in a screen-grab of gameplay, based on the mask alone?

...As for the fences: Breaking in them in one swing is -very- generous, as realistically, those ain't snow fences!

Your test is broken, I can correctly identify which Turtle is which- based on mask alone. ;)

image.jpg

Now all we need is Shift to be able to pass through barriers.

I mean outdoor ones like trees, fences, road-fence things (forgot what they were called) and other objects.

On 5/8/2017 at 8:30 AM, ResolutionBlaze said:

Now all we need is Shift to be able to pass through barriers.

I mean outdoor ones like trees, fences, road-fence things (forgot what they were called) and other objects.

Or break through them like in Evil Dead and Army of Darkness.

• Like 2