tyrant666

Which Jason Is The Poster Jason/Should Be On The Cover?

No lol. Although Jason x is very high on people's worst f13 list I've always loved the upgrade look known as uber Jason

Yeah, he looks cool. I think a generic space slasher movie with the look would have been boss. It's just that messing with the core of F13 (camp setting, Jason, no high concept shenanigans) usually ends up with torches and pitchforks. 

No lol. Although Jason x is very high on people's worst f13 list I've always loved the upgrade look known as uber Jason

I understand your love of Uber Jason,but dont forget,the devs didnt put all the Jason in this game only some of them wich Uber Jason isnt part of,it is still possible for any of the 2 Jason variants from Jason X to be added,but only as DLC after the game is released.

If the devs put Uber Jason on the cover of the game,but that the gamers find out that the model is not in the release version of the game,they would be quite dissapointed.

Hence why it's better to not put Uber Jason on the cover art of the game,because it would be a lie,a temporary lie,but still a lie.

I understand your love of Uber Jason,but dont forget,the devs didnt put all the Jason in this game only some of them wich Uber Jason isnt part of,it is still possible for any of the 2 Jason variants from Jason X to be added,but only as DLC after the game is released.

If the devs put Uber Jason on the cover of the game,but that the gamers find out that the model is not in the release version of the game,they would be quite dissapointed.

Hence why it's better to not put Uber Jason on the cover art of the game,because it would be a lie,a temporary lie,but still a lie.

That's true. People would have a field day with that. So I think it's safe to say it should be one that is in game. I would say it should be part 7, but I'm kind of partial to 7 since it introduced me to Kane Hodder and have been a huge fan of his ever since. :)

I say just get a shot of the Part 7 character model, pose it like the old NES game cover, and there ya go.

• Like 1

Yes that is a good point. Well to go with Jasons that are already in game then i would like to see part 7 on the cover he is also on top of my list of jason looks

part 3 would be who i would want on the cover. everyone knows that jason it would be smart to reach out to people that havent even seen the movies. even those people know what your getting when you see part 3 jason

• Like 1

Part 3.

He is the most generic and easily identified, I think. He looks like every other incarnation, including the remake, because he is the basis from which all masked Jasons are built.

Definitely. The old timers like myself connect to the older films with him, and the younger generation easily recognizes his 'iconic mask' and build. The background, I would incorporate from the first film, a bunch of clueless teens in the woods, in front of a cabin with the moon shining down on them.

Jason VI is my personal favorite,

Jason VII is the scariest

Jason 3 is the traditional.

I don't think it matters which one they use, particularly if they use the correct environment around the model.

It's likely to be 3. But I'd like to see the other 2 over the P3 Jason..

Why not superimpose all 3 of them into a collage of scenes that are "part" specific?

On 2nd thought,

Perhaps the traditional slip-cover of the first film with the silhouette being a hockey mask rather than a body with a knife?

Then you don't have to pick a Jason..