Riskman2982

Passing in the Family

Hey folks.

So today/tonight is a bit of a rough one. We're a community so I feel like sharing with you folks. Tonight I had to put down my fawn female pug, Inuyasha or Inu "Spazz" (Riskman) where my user name is a variable for my last name. She was a sweet pug bug has been struggling for the last several months with a degenerative spinal disease that finally grew too much to bear.

Terrible to read. I went through something similar 2 years ago,and my last senior dog is starting to decline. It's all about giving them wonderful lives. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I'm really sorry to hear that. My dog is honestly my best friend so I know how important they can be to a person.

You've probably heard or read this before, and yes it's corny and pretty much for kids, but I always thought it was really sweet:

http://www.petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear the sad news. Im very close to my dog and just thinking shes near end of her life is a sad thing

I am sorry to hear that. My parents (and I, when I was with them) have had several cats over many years and each one was very special to us.

Misty, Kizzy, Kenny, Jack, Reuben, Milo, Chester and Posey (last two still very much with us). You do treasure having them in your life.

Sincere condolences.

Sorry for your loss. Back in December my Granny had a heart attack followed by a stroke, and slipped into a coma. Mom held it from me until Christmas Day. I don't hate her for it, cause she knew I'd take it hard. I went home and prayed for her to be released from the coma one way or the other. Begged for God to release her from the torture of Limbo. A week or two later she was finally freed of this accursed Earth. That's how I prefer to look at it, at least. No more suffering...

Sorry to hear that man, I lost my ol' faithful in January due to diabetes, the worst part is the vets wouldn't help her until we paid the whole bill which came to thousands of pounds, we had paid over half so it was very sly of them.

All I can say is you'll never forget them, and they will never forget you because in their eyes we were their world and they were so grateful for every walk, every treat and every belly scratch, you get used to the feeling of not seeing them. It just takes time.

Sorry again.

Sorry for your loss man. Putting down an animal is never an easy thing.

Sorry for your loss.  I've been through that a few times and it was the hardest decision and one of the toughest things I ever had to do.  People without Animals don't understand they really are a member of your family.

In my case I felt so bad the last time as our Dog Wesley who was just getting old and had trouble getting around as he couldn't get down our deck stairs without bieng carried and we kept him around because we couldn't let him go.  We were selfish and were thinking of us before him. 

I definatley won't do this again with my current animals.

So sorry for your loss. We lost ours to cancer a few years back, he was only four. The chemo was just too much for his system. Just remember the good times you had with them.