wes

Counselor Stats (Near Final)

I hope perks don't ruin this game

They didn't pose a problem during the beta. 

Considering Adam was hailed left and right as "I love my car/Love to work on my car/car car car" guy, I'm surprised to see his Intelligence so low. Wouldn't it make more sense that Adam could repair a car far faster than Deborah or anyone else?

I said the same thing. I'm a bit confused on his character now.

Eric looks like a bit worse version of Deb in my opinion - it'll be interesting to see if he gets love. We don't know the full story on him yet though :)

• Like 1

I can see Deborah being better at repairing a phone than Adam, but a nerdy girl can repair a car better than a guy who's hobby is working on cars? That sounds really weird. On top of that, even if you do wanna put Deborah at higher intelligence than him for obvious reasons, why is his intelligence stat which is solely used for repairing ability so low regardless if he's supposed to be the car guy?

Like if he was at 7/10 Intelligence I could buy it possibly, but 4/10? That makes him like someone who barely knows anything about repairing cars.

Like I can grasp the concept of Nerd girl should have higher intelligence than the edgy guy in a real world setting. But when the only thing intelligent factors into is repair stat, the guy who works on cars in his free time should have a really high intelligence stat.

Hell i just double checked, AJ, Deborah, Kenny and Eric all have a higher intelligence stat than Adam. How the hell do the 4 of them know how to repair a car better than the guy who's life revolves around working on cars?

• Like 4

i LOVE these up close shots!!! I have a few questions after observing everything. two things i noticed that might just be me imagining things but, did Tiffany's lips get fuller? i remember these close ups from before the beta and she just looks different from those(in a better way lol). The other thing is, have Kennys eyes always been blue? probably, but i dont remember noticing that haha. the last (and most important imo) when it comes to these recolors of clothing will we be able to mix and match them? Like for example, will the striped shirt and zig zag shorts for Tif come together as one option or can you mix the striped shirt with her vanilla shorts ect ect?? If so that would be the holy grail of recolors because you could endlessly match different pieces of clothing for a fresh look every match! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job, would've imagined the Jock as having a slightly higher composure, maybe like a 5 or a 6...maybe even a 7. I thought he would have the same attitude as Julius, no fear because he doesn't know how powerful Jason is, and sort of strives to be the hero. Perhaps being so good at sport and being so popular got to his head.

Lachappa seems like a more gimp version of Kim, unless they made Strength and Luck more appealing.

Kim has the same monstrous Int as Lachoppa but better Stamina Speed stealth AND composure. Basically more of everything you want.

i LOVE these up close shots!!! I have a few questions after observing everything. two things i noticed that might just be me imagining things but, did Tiffany's lips get fuller? i remember these close ups from before the beta and she just looks different from those(in a better way lol). The other thing is, have Kennys eyes always been blue? probably, but i dont remember noticing that haha. the last (and most important imo) when it comes to these recolors of clothing will we be able to mix and match them? Like for example, will the striped shirt and zig zag shorts for Tif come together as one option or can you mix the striped shirt with her vanilla shorts ect ect?? If so that would be the holy grail of recolors because you could endlessly match different pieces of clothing for a fresh look every match! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did notice Tiffany's lips as well. I think they are slightly larger anyway you can mix and match recolors.

Hell i just double checked, AJ, Deborah, Kenny and Eric all have a higher intelligence stat than Adam. How the hell do the 4 of them know how to repair a car better than the guy who's life revolves around working on cars?

I'm in agreement with this, Deb and Eric should be a little less faster at repairing the car than A.J. with Adam being the highest. I only say A.J. should be the second fastest due to her relationship you guys hinted at with Adam so i'd assume he taught her some things.

I did notice Tiffany's lips as well. I think they are slightly larger anyway you can mix and match recolors.

Has the mix n match thing been confirmed for sure??

awesome work guys, the stamina looks to be what some of the counselors would have based on stereotypes. I think my favorites are adam, Aj and buggzy

I'm in agreement with this, Deb and Eric should be a little less faster at repairing the car than A.J. with Adam being the highest. I only say A.J. should be the second fastest due to her relationship you guys hinted at with Adam so i'd assume he taught her some things.

Having the knowledge to do one thing =/= Intelligence.

Knowing lots about fixing cars is Wisdom not Intelligence. Intelligence is problem solving and absorbing new information, wisdom is information you have already learned.

Unfortunately that's the downside of this system. Int is directly tied to car repair speed. This is where a personal perk to increase only car repair speed would of come in handy. I agree he should fix cars faster, but giving him a high int so he does it really fast? I'm not on board with that.

• Like 2

He probably has a boost/perk which is specific to cars. But he isn't going to be repairing the phone or power faster than someone with higher INT.

Having the knowledge to do one thing =/= Intelligence.

Knowing lots about fixing cars is Wisdom not Intelligence. Intelligence is problem solving and absorbing new information, wisdom is information you have already learned.

Unfortunately that's the downside of this system. Int is directly tied to car repair speed. This is where a personal perk to increase only car repair speed would of come in handy. I agree he should fix cars faster, but giving him a high int so he does it really fast? I'm not on board with that.

Sorry I shouldn't have said tweak his intelligence, I should've said if there are special perks for every different counselor then he should definitely  have one for repairing the car faster.

Welp, looks like my main is gonna be tiff. Not just because stealth and speed are great, but because the view is also nice.

• Like 1

Look at Tiffany's Zubaz booty shorts, heh.

Lachappa seems like a more gimp version of Kim, unless they made Strength and Luck more appealing.

Kim has the same monstrous Int as Lachoppa but better Stamina Speed stealth AND composure. Basically more of everything you want.

Eric's better Strength/Luck should mean at least he's better/more likely than her to break free if Jason's grabbed him, given those two stats. And also at damaging/stunning him with a weapon hit.

Deborah's definitely got that edge for a more quick, stealth though, and evading getting grabbed in the first place. I mean, his Stealth is really good, just that Deborah (and AJ and Tiffany) are better.

Wikipedia is saying the game is coming out 2nd quarter 2017. You guys are still stating early/1st quarter 2017. I really don't know what to think or who to believe anymore. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game

You should trust official sources more than wikipedia and the devs never said Q1. Also, considering April is the last month of early 2017 and the first month of Q2 I don't see what the problem is.

Character specific perks would be cool. You could have one that would let edgy guy hotwire a car without keys.

If you wanted to get picky into what intelligence is and means, then you could make it basically a meaningless thing.