ResolutionBlaze

What Music You Listening To Right Now?

I'm chilling in the F13 discord listening to the Diner Jukebox. I have no idea the title of any of these songs, but all of them have been awesome.

9 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Is that Chris Jericho?

It is.

And for not knowing that from our wrestling based thread, you made the list. 

33 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

It is.

And for not knowing that from our wrestling based thread, you made the list. 

I wasn't sure had to ask to make sure I wasn't looking at a doppelgänger 

2 hours ago, Davidt said:

I wasn't sure had to ask to make sure I wasn't looking at a doppelgänger 

Still on the list. 

12 minutes ago, Davidt said:

How do I get off lol

This is the first time another man has asked me this question. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

This is the first time another man has asked me this question. 

10 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

...more or less.

I now realise how that sounds oops. Clearly I meant getting off the list 

8 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Oh... um, that I don't know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davidt said:

I know. I just took a cheap shot. I'm a bad person. And I don't know how to get off that list. I didn't even know there was one until recently. @ShankerOne may be able to inform you. my guess is you need to have Chris Jericho beat you up then let him lay on top of you for awhile. 

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

...more or less.

Dude, that sounds like murder. 

1 minute ago, Risinggrave said:

I know. I just took a cheap shot. I'm a bad person. And I don't know how to get off that list. I didn't even know there was one until recently. @ShankerOne may be able to inform you. my guess is you need to have Chris Jericho beat you up then let him lay on top of you for awhile. 

Dude, that sounds like murder. 

You need to hold the customary Festival of Friendship.

• Like 1

Here's one for the wait...ironically called Waiting. Also from the last actually good story-based wrestling game. Everything since that one including the current ones are good on gameplay and drivel at everything else. Enjoy.

8 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

You need to hold the customary Festival of Friendship.

I won't be doing that guess I'm stuck on the list.

• Like 1

Carpenter Brut , the new live album.

Absolutely in LOVE with this act and dark synthwave. 

I was born in 72, and this stuff makes my heart jump out of joy (think retro synths a la creepy John Carpenter but with an awesome drive/beat and dance able..you'll understand when you hear it...), saw them live on this year's Roadburn festival, and wow..just wow..I simply do not have words to describe the awesomeness of it all. But the new live album surely as Hell breathes it all.

so..for those of you not familiar with this awesome retro stuff, enjoy !!! :) oh and the developers should really ask Carpenter Brut to do a song for this game imho , that would be beyond epic! : 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 6:54 PM, Redmarble said:

Carpenter Brut , the new live album.

Absolutely in LOVE with this act and dark synthwave. 

I was born in 72, and this stuff makes my heart jump out of joy (think retro synths a la creepy John Carpenter but with an awesome drive/beat and dance able..you'll understand when you hear it...), saw them live on this year's Roadburn festival, and wow..just wow..I simply do not have words to describe the awesomeness of it all. But the new live album surely as Hell breathes it all.

so..for those of you not familiar with this awesome retro stuff, enjoy !!! :) oh and the developers should really ask Carpenter Brut to do a song for this game imho , that would be beyond epic! : 

Funny to see this posted here!  I was having a convo one night with a friend about the stylistic differences between the soundtrack versus the album version of Michael Sembello's "Maniac."  I am solely in the album-version-is-superior camp.  Then another guy comes by and says both of those suck compared to the Carpenter Brut version!!!  I was like, what the hell, Carpenter Brut?!!!  What the hell is that?  A current version of a bad aftershave?  So I YouTubed it and WOWOWOWOW.  It is AWESOME.  Love it!

Redmarble, if you like this kind of sound, synthwave and it's various spinoffs, try FM-84.  They are more vocal-oriented whereas many of these groups are purely or mostly instrumental.