Sign in to follow this  
e.txcountryboy

Happy Winter Solstice!

Just a shout out to any and all Pagans, I hope you all have a happy Winter Solstice this evening. For those doing ritual work this evening and are dealing with winter weather do the best y'all can to keep warm.

The Street Will flow with the Blood of the Non Believers !! Happy Solstice , may your spells have extra strength and last through out the year . May your alchemy never start a fire and your potions taste like beer .

The Street Will flow with the Blood of the Non Believers !! Happy Solstice , may your spells have extra strength and last through out the year . May your alchemy never start a fire and your potions taste like beer .

Well i cant make any promises when it comes to the beer.

I celebrated it last night with my druid friends.  But happy Solstice to you too bud!   :)

I also celebrated last evening and this morning but just didn't think about posting till today so i didn't quite miss it for people in certain parts of the world... better late than never lol.