Sign in to follow this  
insanejason

DLC Jasons just a thought

Just an idea for future DLC idea's of Jason Voorhees. For example Freddy vs Jason, 2009 Reboot Jason, or 

regular Jason from Jason X not talking about the bulletproof Jason just the regular one.

Now I know you guys may not like one or more of these Friday the 13th/Jason films but in my opinion I like the way these Jasons look they're raggidy and intimidating.

However i can probably see an issue with using these three Jasons considering New Line Cinema bought the copyrights of Friday the 13th and during the Chapters paramont pictures owned it but how ever im not an expert on copyright and my hypothesis could be wrong but i would like to see these Jasons in a later on DLC.

I would also like to see some Jason idea's from Gun Media for example maybe Jason in a straight Jacket or a blood soaked Jason. I would like to know what Jason DLC idea's you guys might have.    

I like the Tom Savini Jason.

This has already been covered in several other topics so most likely this post will be shut down

I swear it's like peoples are just too lazy to use the search option or to just scroll down the pages,i always check a few pages on a section of a forums before i decide to create a topic if the subject hasnt been talked about already.

Is it really that difficult to some peoples ?

• Like 2