insanejason

Hi and very excited

Finally i was able to validate my profile anyway. HI everyone my name is Insane Jason I've been a huge Friday the 13th Fan sense i was 6 years old. I can't wait to have the game but i am not an impatient person so Gun Media take your time and I look forward to playing the game. I got to play the beta and after playing the beta let's just saying I'm Thrilled to see what kinda of updates and tuning they have done because I had so much fun.

Now I will be getting this game on all platforms but i will mainly be playing it on Xbox one. i already preordered and purchased the hard copy of Friday the 13th on Xbox one.  

• Like 1

Finally i was able to validate my profile anyway. HI everyone my name is Insane Jason I've been a huge Friday the 13th Fan sense i was 6 years old. I can't wait to have the game but i am not an impatient person so Gun Media take your time and I look forward to playing the game. I got to play the beta and after playing the beta let's just saying I'm Thrilled to see what kinda of updates and tuning they have done because I had so much fun.

Now I will be getting this game on all platforms but i will mainly be playing it on Xbox one. i already preordered and purchased the hard copy of Friday the 13th on Xbox one.  

Welcome to the insanity, enjoy your slay---err---stay.