I am not really sure how the other end of a private server works , my friends and I have ran several of our own private servers for games on Steam . Right now we have a 60 person private server for the game ARK : Survival Evolved on PC that we run through Blue Fang .

My question is will it be possible to pay for and run our own Friday the 13th games through a private server hosting company ? Like I said , I am normally just the guy who sends a check for it / paypal from time to time , so if Gun has nothing to do with that end of things than I apologize for wasting your time .

panel-57531972-image-3c532034a4c23a30-32

No I don't think so cause of the copyrights and license needed to even use the game.  Right now the server/s they do have are all they are going to have.  I seriously doubt they would allow you to have a private server just for you and your friends 

4 hours ago, Zombigrlhunter said:

No I don't think so cause of the copyrights and license needed to even use the game.  Right now the server/s they do have are all they are going to have.  I seriously doubt they would allow you to have a private server just for you and your friends 

You replied to a 2 year old post. At the time OP made the thread, no one knew what the game was like at all. So at the time it was a legit question.

45 minutes ago, Zombigrlhunter said:

How was I supposed to know it was 2 yrs old lol relax buddy not that serious :) 

Everybody is relaxed. You could have looked at the date it was posted. That might have told you it was two years old.