It would be nice if we had a couple special game modes.

like for example: The map will be a boat, where counselors will try to hide as long as possible from Jason,

But Jason has no abilities, so he can only walk/run around or inside the boat and kill people, just like in Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan.

Let me know what you think of this concept!

• Like 2

You need to do a search as this has been brought up in several threads.  Just letting you know as your post will get shut down.

• Like 1

You need to do a search as this has been brought up in several threads.  Just letting you know as your post will get shut down.

I've searched before posting this, nothing related to "Game Modes" Showed up.

It would be nice if we had a couple special game modes.

like for example: The map will be a boat, where counselors will try to hide as long as possible from Jason,

But Jason has no abilities, so he can only walk/run around or inside the boat and kill people, just like in Friday the 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan.

Let me know what you think of this concept!

Covered in this thread:  http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3590-potential-flaws-with-lazarus-and-how-to-fix-them/

Trust me it's been covered.  Search Darrin Howard and view his posts. It's all in there.

Trust me it's been covered.  Search Darrin Howard and view his posts. It's all in there.

Honestly, does it even matter? I'm just trying to share my ideas man. And I think if we're not allowed to bring back a couple topics that this forum will soon be easily dead....

Honestly, does it even matter? I'm just trying to share my ideas man. And I think if we're not allowed to bring back a couple topics that this forum will soon be easily dead....

No it really doesn't but several of us have been warned about the rules and have had posts shut down. I'm guessing Jpops hasn't seen this yet.  I was just trying to give you a heads up that it might get shut down.  

This forum will never die.  your just late to the party is all.

• Like 1