Sign in to follow this  
richelsc

A Slow Death... A Slow Time to Death. I misspoke.

You may not see too much of me, I'm not the biggest web-head for chatting online. But this concept and development is truly engaging. I followed the Kickstarter right from launch; though no pledging. I'm terribly embattled by money woes. So Halloween 2016 approx. release. It gives me plenty of time to get a new system to play this next year!

I'm fortunate enough to have driven by the original campground in NJ - along with going down that little dirt road toward the start of the first film. Small stretch through a field with tunnel like trees on either end of the path. It flipped me out when I was down it, as  I had just seen #1 again.

Lastly: I spent a great deal of time living in MI, so Bruce Campbell is a favorite. It was exciting to see him on a "speaking tour" not too long ago. All in all, I got my Jason and Ash backgrounds. Pretty horror-iffic!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums richelsc.

I would love to visit the original camp grounds some time. Would be awesome to see. Isn't the "Camp Crystal Lake" sign still up or something?

I can't say. It may be somewhere, but last I knew, the camp was private. So unless you're supposed to be there, you can't walk in there. Keep all the crazy folks out, as we know horror fans to be.

Welcome to the Forums . Sounds like some great times . I have watched Bruce Campbell and many other horror fan favorites on interviews , but sadly have never seen one in person . Maybe they don't like the cold , but I can't say I like it much either . 

I'm fortunate enough to have driven by the original campground in NJ - along with going down that little dirt road toward the start of the first film. Small stretch through a field with tunnel like trees on either end of the path. It flipped me out when I was down it, as  I had just seen #1 again.

That's pretty cool. I'd love to head out there one day and take some sweet pictures.

Welcome to the board.