Sign in to follow this  
The Chosen One

Friday the 13th the game IN 3D!

I was just thinkin about a goofy mode that plays in the classic red and blue stereoscopic 3D. You could wear the glasses (I'm sure a lot of have us the part 3 dvd with the glasses), They could do all new "3d" kills with shit coming at you and when Jason shows up it could play the part 3 disco theme.

I don't know. I'm just having fun. Game looks groovy.

Thanks for your time folks.

• Like 1

I don't see it happening but I would love it. Even without specific 3D kills, it would still be cool. I love the depth 3D provides.

Hello habe a question in the dlc -ps4-swimmsuit- theres read in the description the game is in stereoscopic 3d please where the 3d glasses,but how donz find a setting for it.maybe we must wait gor a updaze!?

Best regards 

Psn markusredfield 

3 hours ago, Markus said:

Hello habe a question in the dlc -ps4-swimmsuit- theres read in the description the game is in stereoscopic 3d please where the 3d glasses,but how donz find a setting for it.maybe we must wait gor a updaze!?

Best regards 

Psn markusredfield 

There is no 3D option in the game. The information on the DLC is an error. The developers are aware of the error and a working to get it removed.

32 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

There is no 3D option in the game. The information on the DLC is an error. The developers are aware of the error and a working to get it removed.

Are they working to get it removed? I thought he just said they were aware?

Anyway, it's definitely some false advertising- I was disappointed to find it was an oversight.

40 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Are they working to get it removed? I thought he just said they were aware?

Anyway, it's definitely some false advertising- I was disappointed to find it was an oversight.

• Like 1

VR sort of replaced 3D tech most television are no longer being made with it either. You would also need to overhaul the game entirely to make 3D happen. I would guess no as an educated guess. However the answer to. This has been posted so I will be closing this.