wes

Jason's Fourth Ability 'Stalk' Revealed

In the films, whenever Jason would ambush his victims, there would be no music until they see him and when they do, they die.

So in that way, it does make a lot of sense and is film accurate.

The only thing is, I would say eventually the counselors being able to see him SHOULD NOT deactivate the feature. It should only deactivate itself like the rest of the features. Otherwise yes, it would be incredibly difficult to get close to the victims to grab them or kill them, even with the morph/shift sounds disabled and Harry's music disabled. Once the players catch onto his new ability. The ones that don't use their eyes will just 360 turn and deactivate his feature and the ones that use their eyes, will be able to see him coming.

Unless the bushes and trees provide Jason the cover needed to perform his stalk ability to be film accurate.

I'm excited about the new ability either way.

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the abilities "morph" and "shift"? I know morph means moving around the map, but I'm mostly unclear on what shift does. Any advice would be appreciated!

16 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the abilities "morph" and "shift"? I know morph means moving around the map, but I'm mostly unclear on what shift does. Any advice would be appreciated!

I believe shift is where you go into the Evil Dead camera thing and move quickly around the area.

now i thimk about it the abillity seems like a joke on evil dead it makes a  sound effect hes invisible in it and it makes him fast :/

Stalk looks REALLY strong in the streams I'm flipping through. The ability to mask your shift ability is kinda broken XD.